Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Milotic/Sceptile deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an Emerald Ex theme deck today, and I really like the Milotic and Sceptile and Glalie cards from it. I don't own many cards.

[2] Sceptile
[3] Grovyle
[4] Treecko
[2] Milotic
[4] Feebas
[2] Glalie
[4] Snorunt
[21]

[4] Wally's Training
[4] Professor Birch
[2] Switch
[4] Copycat
[4] Bill's Maintenance
[16]

[13] Water Energy
[10] Grass Energy
[23]
Total: 60

I'd like to stay focussed on the Milotic/Sceptile evo lines at the very least. Any suggestions? I'd like it to be modified legal. I don't know if it is or not.

Last edited:
Hello, let me try to help this deck out a bit. It does have some good potential, but there are a couple things that can be added and taken out to make it quicker. First off if you have some dunsparce that you can get ahold of, put in 3 or 4 of them to increase your chances of getting a dunsparce on turn 1 to fill up your bench. Also put in a swoop teleporter to get rid of the dunsparce when you no longer need it and replace it with something useful such as snorunt or treeko. You should also try to keep your numbers more consistant by increasing your stage 2's (evolved pokemon) and such and also try not to focus on too many families (ie 3 different pokemon). I think it will run better without glalie and just add in more milotics and sceptiles. I know you said you don't have many cards but if you can find someone who is nice enough to loan you what you need for the tournament you will be playing in then it will truely pay off.

Try your deck out this way and see how you like it. It should run a lot quicker and plus it has better trainers than professor birch....

23 Pokemon
3 Dunsparce
4 Feebas
3 Milotic (emerald)
1 Milotic EX (use it's reflect energy to power up your bench)
4 Treecko
3 Grovile
2 Sceptile (Energy Trans) <-----This will help make your deck quicker by powering up faster this way
2 Sceptile (Emerald set, has power to ignore special conditions for those who have grass energy attached)
1 Sceptile EX

17 Trainers
3 Rare Candy
2 Steven's Advice
2 Professor Oak's Research
3 Wally's Training
3 Celio's Network
2 Switch
1 Swoop Teleporter
1 Surprise Time Machine

20 Energy
10 Grass
10 Water

If you can get the cards you need for this list, give it a try and see how you like it! Good Luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back