Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Misprint Cynthia's Feelings.

hectagonman

I have no idea on how to upload photos, but I have a Misprint Cynthia's feelings where the bottom left of the card is splotched with white. It just looks like someone dropped a drop of white paint on it but it isn't actually paint. That's the best I can describe it.

To upload a picture, you just take a pic with your camera or scanner. Know where that pic is saved, and what the title is. Then go to a site like imageshack.us, browse for the file (this is why you need to know the name and location of the file), then hit upload. Give the page time to load. Now copy the direct link URL (toward bottom of page once upload has completed) and paste it in your post on Pokegym. Hope that helps.

Or you can upload a pic of it to Pokegym's Gallery. The process is similar, but you might want to crop the image before posting it here to make it look better. Keep in mind you'll have to wait a little bit until a moderator has time to OK that the picture is suitable for Pokegym before it will show up.

When it comes to misprint Pokemon cards, people always like to see pictures, so it's something important to try to figure out how to upload one. Just look at how this thread had 70 page views before anyone even posted...

I have no idea on how to upload photos, but I have a Misprint Cynthia's feelings where the bottom left of the card is splotched with white. It just looks like someone dropped a drop of white paint on it but it isn't actually paint. That's the best I can describe it.
As your post doesn't mention anything about pricing, this really doesn't belong in the price guide discussion - unless you were wondering what it's worth. As for uploading pics - you can do so by going to the gallery, finding the appropriate area where you want the pics to go (in this case the error card museum), then click on upload at the top of the page. If you have a scan of the card, you can hit browse on the page that comes up, and find the file on your computer. Then scroll down and hit the submit button. It's as easy as that. Then when the image is up on the gym, you can link to that page of the picture and show everyone.

So are you asking what this is worth? I'd say about one and a half times what the original is worth.

As your post doesn't mention anything about pricing, this really doesn't belong in the price guide discussion - unless you were wondering what it's worth. As for uploading pics - you can do so by going to the gallery, finding the appropriate area where you want the pics to go (in this case the error card museum), then click on upload at the top of the page. If you have a scan of the card, you can hit browse on the page that comes up, and find the file on your computer. Then scroll down and hit the submit button. It's as easy as that. Then when the image is up on the gym, you can link to that page of the picture and show everyone.

So are you asking what this is worth? I'd say about one and a half times what the original is worth.

I think asking if it is an error/misprint is fine. I mean people can also post thier comment on what it is worth. I guess you could argue it could be posted in the Single Card forum, but I don't see a huge issue with it.

Drew

Well I implied asking how much it was worth by posting in this forum. I'll be sure to ask next time though. I will have a scan up tomorrow.

Back