Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Misprint?

saturn

Ok, I got this card way back - Here

However I was organizing a week ago and found that I had the same card in two different areas. (I categorized my RH and Holos by types) So I know how to tell fake cards but there was only one difference with the card I could tell and that the symbol was colorless and not metal. Dialga is a metal card. I checked here and with others. I pulled this card back at a pre-release so I know it came from a legit source...but it's a RH of the card and I have not found anyone else with a RH of it...

Here is the proof. I apologize for the blurriness since it was taken with a phone camera but you can still see what I am talking about. I've even compared it normal colorless cards and it looks exactly the same as a RH colorless...
The edges are perfect, the wording is like the original metal version as shown Here...

Here is it compared to a normal RH colorless of the same set

Here is it compared to a normal RH metal of the same set which it is missing the lines or metal types so it looks like the dialga really was printed as a colorless.

So is this a misprint? I am just wondering to get rid of it or if it really is a misprint.

Back