Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Missing 1 card in the Format...

You just missed it because you'll never see it in a deck

Decks playing Palkia beg to differ. It's essentially an OHKO on everything that your opponent forgot to play energy on for three energies. :[ (With Pluspower, it even OHKOs most stage 2s. Would be sooo much better with Energy Removal/Pow)

...The problem is the pathetic HP, the high energy cost requiring energy acceleration, and it obviously being rubbish without Palkia (...and easy to counter too, though then Dusknoir SF goes to town). Hence why even in those decks, its rarely worth the bench space.

it's understandable that you don't know of this card, as it's pretty terrible in my opinion. i always forget that it's in my collection, and then i stumble upon it putting away other cards.

is it just me, or are legendary pokemon often not given cards that live up to their abilities?

it's understandable that you don't know of this card, as it's pretty terrible in my opinion. i always forget that it's in my collection, and then i stumble upon it putting away other cards.

is it just me, or are legendary pokemon often not given cards that live up to their abilities?

...Regigigas?

Often the legendaries aren't good just because they are basics. They can't just make this super broken basic Pokemon.

I Always wondered why they didn't make kadabra...

google up "Evil Geller" (Japanese name for Dark Kadabra) and you'll see why.

We're still missing Sheimin (should have arrived by now, probably next set) and Arecus (...No idea when that's coming), as well as the new Rotom forms, but other then those exceptions, everything's been printed.

google up "Evil Geller" (Japanese name for Dark Kadabra) and you'll see why.

We're still missing Sheimin (should have arrived by now, probably next set) and Arecus (...No idea when that's coming), as well as the new Rotom forms, but other then those exceptions, everything's been printed.

Thanks Rai, I never really understood the whole thing. Its not the Japanese name "Dark Kadabra" that Uri Gellar objects to according to the articles I read , but he is suing over the Japanese name for "Kadabra" it is that name that he says means Evil Gellar in Japanese.

All this time I thought we was suing over the English word Kadabra, but its not the English word that he objects to but the Japanese one.

The entire situation is asinine.. this is the most helpful story I found about the Japaneese word for Kadabra which is "uh n geh ru"

More on the proposed Geller suit against Nintendo: Here is the "katakana" inscription beneath the Pokémon cartoon that Uri Geller says he is going to sue Nintendo over. Katakana is the Japanese system for expressing non-Japanese sounds. I asked a close friend, who is a Japanese national and works as an official interpreter for the United Nations, for her opinion of Uri Geller's claim that the word accompanying the "Abrakadabra" figure in the Japanese version says "Evil Geller" or "Young Geller." She verified that there is no katakana symbol for the "el" sound, and replied further:

"Not at all. [For the interpretation 'evil' or 'young'] it is not even close . . . There is no meaning of 'evil' here . . .The sound 'un' does not have any meaning together with 'geh-rur.' 'Un' is the sound we use independently, when we informally say 'yes' to someone very close."
I ask again, just where is the legal case that Geller thinks he has here?

Back