Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Missouri and surrounding area City Championships

DarkJake

Clicking on the name of the city will redirect you to the Pokemon.com listing, which will have the registration start/end times, the organizer's name and contact information, and the address of the event

Edwardsville, IL 11/28/2010

Eureka, MO 12/04/2010

Blue Springs, MO 12/04/2010

St. Peters, MO 12/11/2010

Independence, MO 12/11/2010

Crestwood, MO 12/18/2010

Rolla, MO 12/18/2010

Belleville, IL 12/19/2010

Springfield, MO 01/01/2011

St. Louis, MO 01/02/2011

Sedalia, MO 01/02/2011

St. Louis, MO 01/08/2011

Mountain Grove, MO 01/09/2011

Last edited:
Allow me to hijack this thread with the following important information!

Week 1 is DONE!!

Heroic Adventures was a GREAT adventure, and a great way to start the season.

With a cap of 32 players, we allowed 34 in (thank you odd numbers!) and after 4 rounds in each divsion, and a finals, here were the results!!!

Juniors -

Aiden over Emily. I have a feeling we will see this matchup a LOT this season! GREAT juniors!!

Seniors -

Kayla over Katherine. Kayla has been on a HOT streak! This is her first major win, and will not be her last I am sure!!

Masters

DarkJake over Rachel. DarkJake returns with a triumphant BANG.

Did anyone else notice of the final 6 players, 4 were female???

WOW.

Thanks to Heroic for Hosting! What a GREAT store!!! If you are a Pokemon Player in the Edwardsville area, you have to join Linda (League Leader) for her weekly Edwardsville League at Heroic Adventures!

Great open to what will be a great season. See you all in Eureka next week. No cap there, so bring ALL your friends!!!

Vince - Meganium45

B & B should be a great event tomorrow!

I can see it being even BIGGER than last Sunday, so come ready to go!

There will be a lunch break after round 2, with plenty of food close by, but none that accept counterfit money. (Inside joke, you had to be there, or have heard about it from your son).

Vince

47 Players this weekend in Eureka, and not so much in the female top cut department this week (although Katherine did finish 3rd in Seniors YAY!)

Juniors - lotsa power games between lotsa power juniors leading to...Alex over David in the finals

Seniors - The "veteran" Seniors held serve here with Andrew K over Brian H in the finals (with GeChamp, really???)

Masters - 29 players led to a top 4 with 3 4-1 players missing the cut...but it all came down to Britt over Kendle in the finals. Springfield ruled the day in Masters.

Next Week - Neutral Zone in Mid Rivers Mall (great times to be had by all!!) December 11th, registration at 11:00, lunch break after round 2.

December 18th -YETI GAMING - Registration begins at 10:00 am. Lunch PROVIDED after round 2. Lotsa side events going on too! Winter Festival of Pokemon!

December 19th - Fantasy Books in Belleville, IL - Noon registration, no lunch break. Great way to finish the St. Louis Area Pokemon Year!!!

More to follow!

If everything goes right, I will be making my Mizzouri comeback in Rolla the 18th.
one tourney this year, 7-2 2nd in San Diego Cities. I doubt isee many there, but it will be nice to seee a few faces.

51 players this week in St. Peters...

Juniors

X over Elliot for 2 ringing medals

Brian wins in the Seniors over Dale

Riq falls in the finals to Timmy

Great attendance, all leading up to THIS week at Yeti on Saturday!

Free Pizza to all attendees.

Rebirth of Pokeball Dodgeball!

The biggest and best City St. Louis has ever seen! Coming right up!!!

Vince - Meganium45

Well, yous know what?

Come on down this weekend and fire it up at Yeti!

We are expecting a HUGE turnout (you all are done with school).

We are giving away FREE PIZZA to all players in the event!

For the younger guys, we are cracking out Pokeball Dodgeball, the GREATEST game ever!

There are Holiday Specials going on throughout the store, and we have the greatest selection of singles this side of Colin's trade binder!!! (LOL)

Also have PACK sales on all sets, and we have all sets in stock, including Legends Awakened and Rising Rivals!!

If you miss this, you will be disappointed!

Consider it the SUPER CITY of the season!

Tennessee will be in the house. Rumors of Kentucky, Illinois and maybe even a MISSOURI player will be there.

Need cash for the holidays? Bring your commons, singles and other stuff you want to sell from ALL Card games! TROLL AND TOAD will be there buying, and they spent over $6,000 in September, at a much smaller scale event!!

See you all there!!!

Meganium45

Had a great time @ Crestwood and Belleville. For those of you who weren't able to make it, you missed a treat. Cool store you have at the mall ,Vince , didn't even know you owned one until the ride down!

Can't wait for regs, looks to be fun ;D

I'm down for a KC vs STL throwdown showdown... Hope I can get out of work for Springfield or Sedalia. I think a few people are planning to do so.

Some friends and I are going to try to come up from Bentonville for Springfield. Ill be hobbling around on crutches though.

I'm down for a KC vs STL throwdown showdown... Hope I can get out of work for Springfield or Sedalia. I think a few people are planning to do so.

Keep in mind most of the KC players will be goin to Lenexa instead of Sedalia. hopefully good attendance at both. We had 50 some people at independence.

updated the first post with more links to more city championships and here are the results from the 18th-19th weekend: (if someone wants to give me JR/SR results I'll update this post)

Crestwood, MO 12/18

Masters

1st Jake S [Luxray GL / Garchomp C]
2nd Kevin W [Luxray GL / Garchomp C / Dialga G]
3rd Zach Z [Garchomp C / Drifblims]
4th Kevin J [Gengar / Vileplume]

Rolla, MO 12/18

Masters

1st Nathan M [Luxray/Garchomp/Blaziken]
2nd Kason D [Luxray/Garchomp/Dialga]
3rd Patrick W [Mew Prime/Rhyperior Lv X]
4th Matt H [Magnezone/Spiritomb]

Belleville, IL 12/19

Masters

1st Kevin W [Luxray GL / Garchomp C / Dialga G]
2nd Taylor M [Yanmega Prime/Scixor Prime]
3rd Colin M [Machamp]
4th ??? [Gyrados]

four more cities to go in the state!

Last edited:
For all wondering, there has been a pop ID issue in the upload that has been solved. Both 12/18 and 12/19 events will be entered today, so your ratings should be updated accordingly.

If there are ANY ratings issues, please PM me here, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Safe and happy new year to all my Missouri Friends. Good luck to all playing in Springfield tomorrow! And in Sedalia and St. Louis on Sunday!

Thanks

Vince

Back