Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MISSOURI STATES - MARCH 4th

meganium45

Will be held at the Gathering Ground...10 North Elam, Valley Park, Missouri

Date - Sunday March 4th

Registration - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. Any decklists not in by 12:30 get a round 1 loss and will be considered late to the event.

Round 1 to begin before 1:00 pm.

Door prizes, and other cool stuff. Trophies for top 4 of each age division!

Arranging to have lunch onsite for a nominal fee! (1 or 2 dollars including drink!)

Vince

Caravaning NORTH to MO STATES after the TENNESSEE STATE Championships!!!!

Who's up for the TRIP?...start talking...I can only carry 3 additional....I want as many in ST Louis as we can get!!!

Who's up for the TRIP?...start talking...I can only carry 3 additional....I want as many in ST Louis as we can get!!!

1st, but If I HAVE go with my parents, I might be able to convince them.

Cool i cant wait 4 **states** and the new decks that r goin 2 b out. the only thing i dont like is that its on a sunday

Last edited:
Chaw YES! TX players going to be in the hizzouse (man what a loser)

I wonder if we can break our record of last year of 10 states in the house!

Will be tough being on Sunday...but I think we will be close....

Vince

Mmmmmmmmmm Invaders Are Good....... On Toast That Is!!!!!!!!!!! Mooooooohahahahahaha. Silly Invaders You Can Harm This Gym With YOUR Decks. Know This That You Are Entering The Belly Of The Beast And It Is Hungry!!!!

LOLZ!!!

<------Best of the West (Texas is considered the True West, Not California, those posers LOL)

And, Dont y'all worry...I will bring my "A" Game!!

Well we'll open up our 10e Motel for those needen a place to crash! I have plenty of floor space...lol Just bring a pillow & blanket & you'll be fine! Just let us know! Were only about 15 minutes away from the tourny, its a straight shot for the most part!

~Melissa~

Oh ya, Hey Blazi....When you come, wanna grab my family from Killeen & San Antonio & bring them on down too.... I would appreciate it! :) I know it would be back tracken, but it's ok, I'll ALLOW IT!

Last edited:
We are doing something a little different for the Masters (and Maybe the Seniors) Divsion Finals for States (yes, I am already thinking about it, and getting things set up)

We are going to allow Spectators for the Finals Games (not top 4 or 8) with a viewing area that will allow all to see their play.

This is a really cool Worlds-Style idea that I have been toying with. We also may tape the finals game and make it available for those wanting to learn, along with other cool items from the Finals.

Other REALLY COOL things to follow.

If you are an elite player, you may want to show up and do well here.

We have some items that you will be able to get NOWHERE else!

Vince

dang I was thinking about video taping a finals because I figured that would help many players out. Missouri States will be the best states tournament of all the states lol. I soooo hope that Ray can take me, if so I will win this tourney lol, maybe not win but I will have a pretty good shot at it.

We are doing something a little different for the Masters (and Maybe the Seniors) Divsion Finals for States (yes, I am already thinking about it, and getting things set up)

We are going to allow Spectators for the Finals Games (not top 4 or 8) with a viewing area that will allow all to see their play.

This is a really cool Worlds-Style idea that I have been toying with. We also may tape the finals game and make it available for those wanting to learn, along with other cool items from the Finals.

Vince

Hmm I think taping all of top 8 would still be nice.

Vince

Dude! Thats so cool! BUT what if I dont want to be famous? :lol:

IF the finalists do not want to be videoed, then they will not be. That simple.

This is not Worlds, I am not paying for your trip, so you still have a say.

I will respect the privacy of my players, if they want it.

Vince

Benny's got dibs on the 2nd spot since nick has 1st

Back