Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Misty, Max, or Croagunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

metricus

This thread is dedicated to the brock breaking charicters that kept and are still keeping him in line.
My personal favorite is croagunk and I can't wait to see what he does when he evolves into toxicroak.

i agree with chromecatz
misty was okay, i mean come on...she's a girl. afterall, she started it
max annoyed me, he was like 5 years old, who gave him the right to stop brock
crogunk is just weird. he's too expressionless

Misty was the only good one. She is a girl and has the right to be disgusted with brock being a pervert/flirt with everyone.

Max has not hit puberty yet, so he has not room to talk, he probably does not even understand, why brock is flirting.

seeing as Croagunk has yet too do much in the anime I don't care much for him.

If Croagunk evolves then brock will die. IF you read the flavor text on toxicroak it say:

It's knuckle claws secrete a toxin so vile that even a scratch could prove fatal.

Of all the characters brock is the only one I don't want dead =/

I disagree absol about Max, he was 9 yes, and hasnt hit puberty, BUT he was protective of his sister, and he knew something was wrong whenever he "pulled" Brock away. In fact Max was my favorite cause I was always able to time when he came on to take Brock off. Even when I saw the Lucario movie in Japan on opening day, I nailed the timing.

JMHO

Duke

I disagree absol about Max, he was 9 yes, and hasnt hit puberty, BUT he was protective of his sister, and he knew something was wrong whenever he "pulled" Brock away. In fact Max was my favorite cause I was always able to time when he came on to take Brock off. Even when I saw the Lucario movie in Japan on opening day, I nailed the timing.

JMHO

Duke

actually duke max kinda creeped me out with that wierd and evil glink that came into his eyes when he did that and again yes puberty so he didn't realy understand why brock did that

actually duke max kinda creeped me out with that wierd and evil glink that came into his eyes when he did that and again yes puberty so he didn't realy understand why brock did that
I agree with you. I have never really liked max as a character (sorry duke). Crogunk is probably my favorite "brock breaker" because Crogunk just sits there looking bored and then when Brock goes crazy over the girls, it jumps into action and poison jabs Brock. Another reason I like it is because it definetly has no idea what brock is doing because it is a Pokemon.

I agree with you. I have never really liked max as a character (sorry duke). Crogunk is probably my favorite "brock breaker" because Crogunk just sits there looking bored and then when Brock goes crazy over the girls, it jumps into action and poison jabs Brock. Another reason I like it is because it definetly has no idea what brock is doing because it is a Pokemon.

of course it did looks at breeding center

of course it did looks at breeding center
Well, Pokemon don't just automatically love almost all women. They just love the ones that are like them. Brock loves almost all women that he sees without them being at all like him.

Misty was the best Brock Breaker, simply because the character was a girl, so it was more understandable that she'd be angered and drag Brock away. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back