Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mods, please close. *SOLD OUT* Pokemon TCG Online BETA Codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonforever

A grand total of 1,710 Pokemon TCG Online BETA Codes have been sold.

Thank you all for making this a success! Kudos to those who found this thread via Google. I hope I have served all your greatest expectations.

Here's to next time with Emerging Powers!

Last edited:
do you accept GoCash cards? if so I would liketo purchase $20 worth of pokemon closed beta booster pack codes. so thats about 28-29 booster pack codes.

Last edited:
do you accept GoCash cards? if so I would liketo purchase $20 worth of pokemon closed beta booster pack codes. so thats about 28-29 booster pack codes.

GoCash is not a form of legal tender, so no.

Sidenote on this, we only accept payments that deal with legal tender and not its equivalents. So nothing like Amazon gift cards, pre-paid phone cards, gift certificates or store credits from other websites not of our own, etc, etc.

On occassion we do accept foreign currency, such as the British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Yen, Euro, etc.

Did you send my Package yet?

Wrong thread and no. Your eCheck cleared eariler today and we only ship internationally on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Edit: Please do not PM or post regarding these things. Receiving an iTrader reference implies that I have SENT your end. The time I spend replying to everyone's "did you send" posts could be better spent actually packing your things to ship out.

I'll take 20 please :)

---------- Post added 05/04/2011 at 08:22 AM ----------

And please also explain how we do this trade.

I'll take 20 please :)

---------- Post added 05/04/2011 at 08:22 AM ----------

And please also explain how we do this trade.

Done. Just PM me your PayPal address. If you don't have PayPal, we can work something else out. When a cleared payment is received, the codes will be emailed to you. If you don't have email, then they will be PMed to you.

PokemonForever is Bi-WINNING DUH! He wins here and wins there. You want codes.he got codes. Fast,Cheap, and Efficient.

Oh man, you're actually alive. :eek: Do you plan to T32 Nats this year? Still mad how y'all robbed my sister at that chance last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back