Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mods, please lock/delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBandit

Hey everyone, I read the rules but it didn't say anything about not being allowed to make buying threads so here I go. I am looking for people who would like to sell their pokemon collections in bulk. All the cards must be mint/near mint and I would prefer if the lot had 1000 or more cards give or take.

REFS:
checktheemails

Rules:
1. I live in canada so if you can't ship there for any reason, dont bother reading on
2. I will via paypal, cash, money orders, or personal cheques; whatever seller prefers
3. All cards must be mint/near mint and english
4. I can and only will pay in canadian dollars but if you live in the states, I will pay you in canadian dollars the equivalent of the amount you are looking for based on the exchange rate.
5. Preferred if users in North america offered due to high shipping charges if it is being mailed from overseas.
6. Follow my rules and I'll follow yours!

Last edited:
Of course you are not selling here as you do not qualify and if he was to deal with you and something goes wrong we will not be responsible. That is why we have the verified sellers list.

pokemonmike

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked our old posts in pojo and you said you have about 210 cards but didn't specify whether they were the old ones or the new ones. I am trying to boost my personal collections since I'm almost done the older sets so if you have anything from ex ruby and sapphire and on would be great.

I have plenty of cards I could sell you, but, I must ask if you could get American Money to pay with? Please let me know, thanks.

dabadman: I can give you the equivalent of the amount you are asking for in canadian dollars and perhaps you can exchange it in one of your banks for american dollars but if that doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll see what I can do
yuyuman345: Are they all near mint/mint? and how many holos/ex's etc do you have?

Yea, I never go to the bank, which is why I asked. Please let me know if you can exchange it. If so, I have plenty of holos from UF-on I can sell at a cheap price as I need to get rid of them. Along with rares and Un/Commons. (All would be RS on except maybe 1%)

Edit: Sorry, but you are not a verified seller so cannot reply to item wanted threads. P_A.

dabadman: How much are you asking for? I have some american dollars at home bu if you need alot I will have to go and exchange it when I'm free.

japple52: I'm looking for a mix of commons/uncommons/rares/holos/promos/rh etc. I don't want that many duplicates cuz they're for a collection. How much you asking or do you want to trade for them?

Depends on what you are willing to pay. I have about 60 holos I will sell for $1-$1.50 or so (All RS-on)
I have plenty of rares I need to count, as well as trainers.
Some of the holos used to be $8-10 dollars and are now around 3-4. (Jirachi DX, Metagross d, etc.)

I have 130 in total, but I would like a little more for some of them. (Holos)
Please let me know what interests you.

Sorry you do not qualify to be a seller on pokegym. Post deleted.

pokemonmike

Let me think about and I'll get back to you, I kinda need more cards to boost my collection cuz most of the new sets contain well over 100 cards...

I actually need the new cards to give my collection a boost, it can be a mixture of all cards. I am actaully almost done my collections so I dont have much wants. I will have a list soon when some of my new pokemon cards come in.

Need these?

EX DEOXYS:
Shelgon (Deoxys)
Silcoon (Deoxys)
Seaking (Deoxys Gold title)
Slugma (Deoxys)
Deoxys (Deoxys "Link Blast")
Taillow (Deoxys)
Surskit (Deoxys)

DELTA SPECIES:
Crobat (DS Gold title)
Pikachu (DS)
Slowking (DS Gold title)
Flareon (DS Gold title)
Umbreon (DS)
Espeon (x2 DS)
Jolteon (DS Gold title)
Mewtwo (DS Metal/Fire type)
Rapidash (DS)

UNSEEN FORCES:
Unown (UF)
Ampharos (UF)
Vaporeon (UF Gold title)
Flareon (UF)

LEGEND MAKER:
Tangela (LM)
Wailord (LM)
Omanyte (LM)
Wynaut (LM)
Skitty (LM)
Tentacool (LM)
Haunter (LM)
Growlithe (LM)
Gorebyss (LM Gold title)
Mew (x3 LM)
Magneton (LM Gold title)
Chinchou (x2 LM)
Magnemite (LM)
Nuzleaf (LM)
Graveler (LM)
Rainbow Energy (LM Holo)
Clamperl (x2 LM)
Furret (LM)
Magby (LM)
Aggron (has a gold title LM)
Misdreavus (LM)
Bellsprout x2 (LM)

Edit: again, Jess, sorry, but you are not a verified seller, so cannot reply to item wanted threads. P_A.

The Hybrid: Do you have any more unwanted cards? Like I said in one of the posts, I want as much cards as possible cuz all the new sets have so many cards in them!

jesschow12: I am really interested in your offer but how much would you think shipping would cost for it to be shipped to Canada?

Would you buy around 60 holos? (To help complete the Holo/Rare part of the sets?) If so, I could also sell a whole bunch of the un/commons I have left. Please let me know. All are RS-on

dabadman: How much you asking for the holos plus shipping?

jesschow12: So if I brought all of your cards it would only cost me a mximum of $2.00 for shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back