Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mods Please Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
revolution

ps your ref rule might have to be changed cuz no matter what people with 0 refs send first to someone with higher refs so dont be shocked if a mod post here to say that you need to change it so .

any ways cml me for these

darkrai binder
infernape binder

tee79:

I looked over your thread, however all that I really need are the 3x Gallade 4 and 4x SP Radar. However, I don't think that is the equivalent of a TSD...

koolkidkaz:

2 Crobat G, 4 SP Radar, 2 Energy Gain, 1 Cyrus's Conspiracy, 2 Call Energy, 4 SP Energy. You did say you have a load of commons, uncommons and trainers. That pretty much sums up all the stuff I am looking for, that you could provide. I may as well update my thread...anyway, make your offer.

dustinmoe:

Ref advice heeded. I need Dialga G Lv.X x1, Gallade 4 Lv.X (Prefer English, maybe not take Japanese), Dialga G x1, Gallade 4 x3 (not RH), Luxray GL x2 (not RH), 4 SP Energy, 2x Energy Gain. I do need 4 SP Radars too...

Just looking thru your wants, I noticed you want the following items, which I have:
Blastoise Line Folder
Darkrai Hat
Charizard * (Mine is in very good condition if I recall correctly)
I also have Giratina PT Sleeves, unused but opened. Not sure if you want them - I just took the packaging off to place them in storage. I can pack them securely, though.
In addition to this, I have Shaymin Sleeves, although the packaging looks like it has been around the world 80 times in 80 days. Sleeves unharmed. Not sure if I want to trade them, though...
I know I have the Charizard Delta (Lightning/Steel from Crystal Guardians) in 100% mint condition.

Might be something else that you need that I missed. Either way, there's a pretty large pool of stuff that I have for you to choose from.

Last edited:
Revolution! :)
I am interested in a few things:
I am really looking for:
Shiftry EX
-Power Keepers/No. 97***
Tyranitar**
-Dragon Frontiers/No. 99
POP Series 4 Deoxys

I have your Luxuray's.
You can also CML. See ya.

ok do i definetly need these
1x darkrai folder
1x infernape folder
1x blastois folder and
1x charzard star

so i can trade a dgx and i only have the gallade in jpn now and i can trade the rest you asked for from me so lmk kk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back