Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mods, Please Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aade8

I was playing in the top cut of my Battle Road tournament when I found out that my DS, along with my Diamond game and 200+hours of playing time, were gone. (stolen)

I had multiple shinies, and MANY Pokemon that I bred and raised myself. I kind of feel like I lost my second family (I nicknamed all of my Pokemon, and they all were very important to me).

The good news is that I have a Pokemon Pearl game that I've barely started. However, I have only two Pokemon (a Prinplup and a Luxio). I was wondering if anybody had a Ditto with perfect IVs, or close to perfect that I could breed with and start to rebuild my team. Finding another Ditto like I had is close to impossible, and so I'm turning to you all to help.

I'm willing to pay for it (must have Paypal or something), as I really have nothing to trade, obviously. Thanks for reading, and thanks to anyone who will help me.

Last edited:
Look, like I said, I invested a lot of time in that game, and I won't get it back. I just want a place to start again, getting something a little more certain, like a chance to breed strong Pokemon again.

Did you report the loss to the police/manager of the store?
Have you registered your DS with Nintendo? Do you know what the serial number is?

I personally never let anything out of my site. If I brought a DS with me, I would not let anybody touch it, much less set it down where somebody could grab it.

I can hack one for you...and please not GS/AR are NOT used. It would be impossible to tell it is hacked because everything about it is identical to how you would find one in the wild - all the info (such as date met, level met, place met, nature, ect) can all be edited by me. LMK if interested.

We BOTH had our DS stolen today. We BOTH had our bags with us the whole tournament. The thief got away with a little girl's deck as well. He must have stolen the DS's while we were playing a game. People were allowed to walk around the tables during matches. We've not had problems like this before, so we may have had our guard down a bit. I had over 100 hours on my Pearl, but I'm not nearly as concerned about mine as I am for Alex's. He's one of the nicest guys in the world. Please help him if you can. Thanks.

We BOTH had our DS stolen today. We BOTH had our bags with us the whole tournament. The thief got away with a little girl's deck as well. He must have stolen the DS's while we were playing a game. People were allowed to walk around the tables during matches. We've not had problems like this before, so we may have had our guard down a bit. I had over 100 hours on my Pearl, but I'm not nearly as concerned about mine as I am for Alex's. He's one of the nicest guys in the world. Please help him if you can. Thanks.

I don't know what to say Tim...wow. I really appreciate that comment. Luckily, I did find someone to help me, and will gladly spread the wealth if you want (thank-you Skarmbliss!!!). Again, I really appreciate that comment, Tim. - Alex

Sorry about your game. I don't have any good Dittos right now, but is there anything else you need? I'm new to IV's, so I don't have anything great, but I'd like to help.

"He lost his game, so let's cheat to get him his stuff back"?

I'm sympathetic at the OP's loss, but really, that's no excuse to cheat...

I have an Adamant Ditto with 31 IVs in Defense and Speed that I'd be willing to give you and Mewchou for free. I'll also extend to both of you one free Pokemon from my trade thread I have posted here: http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=939356&postcount=499. Just PM me when you both would like to get them.

I remember losing my original Blue version many years ago which had my original team that'd won me my first tournament; it sucked quite a bit needless to say. Can't imagine what it'd feel like to have both a DS and the game stolen, that just sucks.

I'd be glad to assist too. Sadly my Ditto sucks, but I've got a Celebi that might interest you. No, you know what, I'll do you one better. I've got a ton of pokemon, including my Eevee army, that I would really like to avoid deleting, but I have plans to restart my game to experiment with a new, more powerful team. So, how about this. I'll loan you six Eevees, each of a good Nature for each of the Eeveelutions (two are even Shiny), a Celebi, a Blissey, a Staraptor, a Gastrodon (blue), an Infernape, a Vespiquen, and a Skuntank, let you re-EV them any way you want (I can always get some more EV Berries and use them that way) for competitive play for a month or two (and don't think I'll forget, cause I won't), so you can get back on your feet, and in exchange, they get a free ride for a little while with someone who, if you did manage to get so far in the game, is clearly a good battler (note: TRADE THEM AND YOU DIE by the way). If you're interested, PM me about it. I need some good karma anyway.

"He lost his game, so let's cheat to get him his stuff back"?

I'm sympathetic at the OP's loss, but really, that's no excuse to cheat...

If you lost your entire team, that you bred yourself, that took forever, beat the elite four over 60 times and worked hours on precisely training my Pokemon, does it sound like I cheat?

I don't want someone to hack a Ditto for me, I was just wondering if anybody had an extra, which Skarmbliss did, and we made a deal.

I'm not a cheater, and I really don't like being accused of being one. I worked extremely hard to get everything I had on that game, and now it is completely gone, if that happened to you, how would you feel?

I really wasn't expecting to be bashed for being a cheater, and being irresponsible here. I made a mistake, and now I know to take better care of my stuff, but there is no need to rub it in my face. I just want to make a new start on my new game and play it even better than the first time.

That being said, I thank all of you who wished to help, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back