Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mods, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonforever

End of a 3-year era. Interested buyers should post on the Buyer's House, where I will respond if I have what you're looking for. Or, feel free to check out one of the many links in my signature to view what I have for sale.

Thank you to all who have purchased from this thread. I hope you'll consider buying from me in the future as well. Keep in touch!

Mods, please lock. Thanks.

Last edited:
I may be interested in purchasing your Legends Awakened box. Is that the price including shipping or will it be more than that...? I also have a few Cynthias Feeling cards.. :)

EDIT: Nevermind. I found a box for $83.99 with free shipping so I'm going to pass this up. Sorry if this took any of your time.

Last edited:
I may be interested in purchasing your Legends Awakened box. Is that the price including shipping or will it be more than that...? I also have a few Cynthias Feeling cards.. :)

EDIT: Nevermind. I found a box for $83.99 with free shipping so I'm going to pass this up. Sorry if this took any of your time.

No problem.

How much should be added to each box for shipping to the UK?

PMed you.

I am interested in buying :

1 X LA sealed Box
1X MD sealed box

Please pm me where to send the Ca$h and what is the damage on shipping.

Thanx! =)

LMK a total for 2 box's of LA to me here in far far away land......CANADA!!!!:lol:

A boy at leageu wants one and I can use another for some prize support now that I'm a TO.:wink:

I am interested in buying :

1 X LA sealed Box
1X MD sealed box

Please pm me where to send the Ca$h and what is the damage on shipping.

Thanx! =)

PMed. Thanks.

I'll take a LA Box for $100 shipped.

Send me an invoice and I'll pay as fast as i can. I need it ASAP!

paypal: [email protected]

Mailed. Thanks.

LMK a total for 2 box's of LA to me here in far far away land......CANADA!!!!:lol:

A boy at leageu wants one and I can use another for some prize support now that I'm a TO.:wink:

PMed. Thanks.

your

box of LA

for my

10 RH cyntia's feelings
$25

LMK

I will decline unless an additional $10 is added.

please hold the box of MT for me, as i will pay no later than next saturday for it.

Done.

PM me for a box of LM shipping to Utah

Well...I do have a box of LM if you really want it. But I'm assuming you want LA. Do I really have to PM? All costs here include free U.S shipping. So your price is $85.00. But I'll PM you anyways, just to make sure you want LA.

how for a misterious treasures lv x box

$80/ea as stated on the thread.

are your Roseanne's Research rev foils?
i need 2 and will offer $12 shipped.

No, they're not RH. Sorry.

You gonna LMK a price in Candian for a case of the next set? I sent you a pm a couple days ago.:redface:

On vacation. Just popping in to see what's going on. I'll get you a price on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back