Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Moltartects

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard about several versions of decks w/ legendary birds and was just wandiring how this would work

pokemon
2articuno ex
2moltres ex
4paras
4parasect
3elekid

trainers
4claw fossil
4root fossil
4lannette
3tv
3steven
4rare candy
3wally
2POR
2copycat

energy
4grass
2rainbow
5water
5fire

strat is basically like the other bird decks soo let me know what you think

Well, you could try TA Lanturn inplace of Parasect, so that way you don't have to attack for energy attachment, and also go with 4 Elekid.

One thing I want to say is that you don't really need the rare candies.

-4 Rare Candies
+2 High Pressure system[counter gym and provides 10 extra Hit Points]
+2 Mr.Brinney[Gives Parasect shelter after it's served it's job]

Just a suggetion. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

You may want to try this as a classic ZapTurnDos, but run the Skitty with the attach from hand over Elekid, run Delcatty for drawing tech, Keep Voltorb and Electrode(Ex) because their attacks are colorless and work in much the same way. Go ahead and run Zapdos so you can caitalize on weakness...and maybe a couple of Lady Outing so you can constantly have you 3 Colors of Energy in your hand. If I could find a way to tech this deck with Magneton so you have an easier time getting your energy back, I would

Ah, got it! Let's try this:

PKMN:18
2 Zapdos EX
2 Articuno EX
2 Moltres EX
4 Skitty(Attach from hand one)
4 Voltorb(Recharge)
2 Electrode(Mass Destruction)
2 Electrode EX

Energy:15
5 Lightning
5 Water
5 Fire

Trainers:27
4 Super Scoop Up
3 Lanett's Net Search
3 Steven's Advice
3 Dual Ball
3 Lady Outing
3 Pokemon Reversal
3 Mount Moon
3 Strength Charm
2 Copycat

This should give you abit of speed. I forgot that the classic Gym for this deck was Mount Moon, and therefor dropped out the Delcatty and Magneton that I suggested earlier. The deck seems to not have a lot of drawing power, but unless you're aiming for the Super Scoop Ups, the Pokemon and Energy are drawn out via Lanett's Net Search and Lady Outing. It's something worth experimenting with...who knows, it may become lethal in the near future.

Good news bad news: I know someone who has a version of this deck, and its done quite well for them... but it tends to rely heavily on the element of surprise, and thus telling you what they run could really hurt them. Fortunately, the tournament he's saving it for isn't too far away, so I'll try and pop back in with some actual help. Just keep tinkering with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back