Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mommarock Massachusetts State Report

mommarock

Ok People This Is My Day..

I Had Con Lee And Aylam Along With My Boys Alex Frezza And Anthony Frezza Heading To Tj's For Mass States.

We Get There To A Full House ... Great Seeing That Many People
I Did Crappy But My Boys Were Doing Great..
Masters
Anthony 5-2 Made The Top 16
Alex Made Top 16 Then Top 8 Then 4 And On To The Top Two.
Con Made Top 16 Then Top 8 Then 4

Alyman (seniors) Just Wiped Out Every Deck He Came Across. Great Job Aylam.

Well It Was A Great Day And Some Major Fun

Props
Tom And Judy Running A Super Event
Kerstin (duncan Moms) For All Of Your Hard Work.. You Are So Fantastic
Steve ,brian ,mike ,and Dawn , And Aimie And Arriene Great Judging....
Steve I Owe You One...
Tony Going 5-2 He Was On Fire...
Alex And Con Running The Show Of Course..
Alyam For Taking Another States
Marc Jr For Making Top Four
Danny And Twiggy ... You Guys Are So Great I Love Ya
Johnny Blaze For Top Four
Nicky Blaze For Top 2
Tyler And Jeremy Great Job
Mary E. And Patty L For Showing That Mommies Can Do Just As Good As The Kids
My Boys For Hadley Sean And Brandon Always Great Seeing You Guys
To My Favorite Josh And Justin You Guys Are The Bomb ... Love Ya..

Slops
My Son Jon Going To Maine (making Top 4)
Hanaan Not Being There
Slow Play
Brian Jessing Jr Not Being There.
Gary Lawson Not Being There.. (but Came In Later Looking Like A Million Bucks)

Well I Guess Thats It..

Johnston Ri On The Map..

Mommarock:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great report Michelle, nice to see you and your group of great kids as always! Thanks for the props, if I had made less stupid mistakes, I might have done better. I had the pleasure to sit next to Tony in one of the rounds and got the scoop on his new cards! You guys are a great family and great players!

MICHELLE COULD YOU REPEAT THAT PLEASE?
haha good Job to everyone, Im especially happy for Tyler he was starting to get really down but played the deck he was best with using a genius tech and won.

momma this weekend was the best, ur gang is awesome. i think this weekend was the best event that i have seen yet. judges were great tom shea knows how to put on a event.!!

just want to take the time an personally thank, alex,jon,con,tony gino, momma rock an brain jessing sr. they have been helping me out every friday night at brains league an it really paid off, thanks u guys, much appreciated!

the unk

momma this weekend was the best, ur gang is awesome. i think this weekend was the best event that i have seen yet. judges were great tom shea knows how to put on a event.!!

just want to take the time an personally thank, alex,jon,con,tony gino, momma rock an brain jessing sr. they have been helping me out every friday night at brains league an it really paid off, thanks u guys, much appreciated!

the unk

Yeah, no thanks to the girl who taught you how to play Dusknoir I see? Or the one that told you to play it Saturday??

Come to League in Johnston RI!

Truer words have never been [DEL]said[/DEL] typed.

You want to get better, League is the way to go. Thomas hasn't shown in ages, he showed up 3 and 2 weeks ago, *BAM* NH State Senior Champ. Matt showed up 3 weeks ago (though he forgot to sign in) and *BAM* Maine 2nd Masters. Gino shows up constantly - RI & Maine Masters Champ. Aylam shows up constantly (& on Saturday!) - RI & MA Seniors Champ. Duncan shows up consistantly RI Jr Champ & MA 2nd. Alex 3rd RI Masters & 2nd MA (he's even been my substitute LL on Saturday). OK Tyler hasn't been able to come the past few weeks but MA Masters Champ. Jon 3rd NH & 3rd ME Masters. Tony every Friday and T16 (shout out to Tony). Dan T16. Squiddy OK he shows up but rarely plays (have to get that changed) 2nd RI Jr & 4th ME. Marc Jr - 3rd Seniors MA (& he comes Saturday too!) Props to Marc! I know i'm forgetting lots of you. My wife T8 in ME.

Truer words have never been [DEL]said[/DEL] typed.

You want to get better, League is the way to go. NO DOUBT!!!
Thomas hasn't shown in ages, he showed up 3 and 2 weeks ago, *BAM* NH State Senior Champ. See below
Matt showed up 3 weeks ago (though he forgot to sign in) and *BAM* Maine 2nd Masters. Gino shows up constantly - RI & Maine Masters Champ. Aylam shows up constantly (& on Saturday!) - RI & MA Seniors Champ. Duncan shows up consistantly RI Jr Champ & MA 2nd. Alex 3rd RI Masters & 2nd MA (he's even been my substitute LL on Saturday). OK Tyler hasn't been able to come the past few weeks but MA Masters Champ. Jon 3rd NH & 3rd ME Masters. Tony every Friday and T16 (shout out to Tony). Dan T16. Squiddy OK he shows up but rarely plays (have to get that changed) 2nd RI Jr & 4th ME. Marc Jr - 3rd Seniors MA (& he comes Saturday too!) Props to Marc! I know i'm forgetting lots of you. My wife T8 in ME.

No doubt your league has probably the best of the best, they also come to my league too. :eek: We have been not coming to your league because of other financial concerns.

As for Thomas, his play at your league was fun, but most of the Team Underground folks stayed to themselves, sadly. He won NH States by creating a deck himself, getting no help from top players, and playing very smartly and humbly. As his first year in Seniors, he is doing well, holding his own.

You league is great BJJ, keep it up. When it comes to my boy's talent and skill, do not attribute it wholly to your league. By doing so, you diminish his skills as well as the skills of others who win and play at our leagues.

OBTW, this is not a league war, it's more crediting folks for all their hard work at all the leagues.

Leagues Rock!

As for Thomas, his play at your league was fun, but most of the Team Underground folks stayed to themselves, sadly. He won NH States by creating a deck himself, getting no help from top players, and playing very smartly and humbly. As his first year in Seniors, he is doing well, holding his own.

You league is great BJJ, keep it up. When it comes to my boy's talent and skill, do not attribute it wholly to your league. By doing so, you diminish his skills as well as the skills of others who win and play at our leagues.

Leagues Rock!

Well said Steve... having and employing original thoughts, original ideas, and the courage & confidence to stray from the herd is far more valuable (and certainly more rewarding) than wins ever have been or will be---and any victories that result are one's well earned. Well done Thomas, congratulations...keep thinking for yourself, remain humble, and listen to what yer Dad has to say---it sounds like he's got a pretty good read on things.

Back