money problems

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Blaziken 1111, Sep 4, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Is there a person in dimond version that gives a lot of money out becuase I need money in dimond

2. CyberManectric

CyberManectric Active Member

Elite 4 + Amulet Coin = get rich quick solution.
    There's also a Rich boy, Lady, and Gentleman near the pokemon Mantion south of Hearthome city. Hope all this helps.
    ~Cyber~

3. PSYCO829

PSYCO829 New Member

VS seeker

4. mtjimmer

mtjimmer Master Trainer, Emeritus

My favorite place is the Rich Boy, with his single Luxio. 17k+! (East of the hotel area.)

5. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

yep. that one person gives the most money out of any trainer in the game, but his luxio does get harder. my rich boy's luxio is at level 60+ now.

~Professor ultimatedra~

6. dabadman

dabadman Active Member

I thought it was the 2 people outside Pokemon Mansion? With Amulet Coin 24K each...

7. Zeckmear

Zeckmear New Member

CyberManetric EX speaks the truth, E4+A. Coin should get you money and EXP for your pokemon

8. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Or you could just go to Turnback Cave and get more and more Rare Bones, Stardusts, and Reaper Cloths!

9. chriscobi634

chriscobi634 New Member

it may be the long road but so much easier when set up.

a pick up team that includes a lvl 100 Meowth/Persion with Payday.

You then give an Amulet Coin to the Meowth/Persian and you pick up $1000 after each hit + your other pick up guys are doing there job and then just sell that. I can get from like 10000 to 999999 pretty quickly with this method I haven't timed myself yet but I will get back to you on this soon. The higher the lvl of your pick up guys the fast you get there or the more money you make.

I like to keep Meowth with Pay Day and not let it evolve in case I need to use it as a Pick up guy.

10. soxrcol

soxrcol Active Member

^ lol, I love that, Ive got a lvl 80 Meowth =P

11. LionheartEX

LionheartEX Active Member

hit up the old people on rout 119 (I thik :S :S :S) where the Pokemon Mansion is

They give heaps of cash

12. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Don't take advantage of your elders. Respect them! -Just beat up those little Rich Boys!!

What types of morals is Pokemon trying to teach our youth?

13. PSYCO829

PSYCO829 New Member

to capture innocent creatures with their balls, force them to battle against other innocent captured creatures, and one person gets money while the other guys creatures go to the hospital
    AKA, good morales :thumb: