Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

money problems

Elite 4 + Amulet Coin = get rich quick solution.
There's also a Rich boy, Lady, and Gentleman near the pokemon Mantion south of Hearthome city. Hope all this helps.
~Cyber~

My favorite place is the Rich Boy, with his single Luxio. 17k+! (East of the hotel area.)

My favorite place is the Rich Boy, with his single Luxio. 17k+! (East of the hotel area.)

yep. that one person gives the most money out of any trainer in the game, but his luxio does get harder. my rich boy's luxio is at level 60+ now.

~Professor ultimatedra~

yep. that one person gives the most money out of any trainer in the game, but his luxio does get harder. my rich boy's luxio is at level 60+ now.

~Professor ultimatedra~

I thought it was the 2 people outside Pokemon Mansion? With Amulet Coin 24K each...

it may be the long road but so much easier when set up.

a pick up team that includes a lvl 100 Meowth/Persion with Payday.

You then give an Amulet Coin to the Meowth/Persian and you pick up $1000 after each hit + your other pick up guys are doing there job and then just sell that. I can get from like 10000 to 999999 pretty quickly with this method I haven't timed myself yet but I will get back to you on this soon. The higher the lvl of your pick up guys the fast you get there or the more money you make.

I like to keep Meowth with Pay Day and not let it evolve in case I need to use it as a Pick up guy.

Don't take advantage of your elders. Respect them! -Just beat up those little Rich Boys!!

What types of morals is Pokemon trying to teach our youth?

to capture innocent creatures with their balls, force them to battle against other innocent captured creatures, and one person gets money while the other guys creatures go to the hospital
AKA, good morales :thumb:

Back