2 Warp Point
1 Maintenance
1 Lux Ball
1 Stark Mountain
1 Speed Stadium
1 Devoluter

10 Fire Energy
4 Call Energy

Ok Gym, need the night-before-last-minute-help here. Keys here are Abomasnow and Infernape SF, spread demons that complement each other well. A touch of Ape Fire here gives the Snowman a fighting chance against Grass.

So, SF Ape has to flip? Big deal, if you can't flip, go home. Miss the Blaze flip? Scoop and go again! Snowman provides the spread, stall, and protection until you get Ape right. When Ape spikes the first flip you definately got a winner.

Ooops, the problem! I just realized Ape X Flare Up takes 10 fire to go, 8 in discard and 2 on Ape, so what now?

A. 2-2 Abomasnow and 14 Fire...
B. 2 Bravo Apes, forget Ape X...
C. Something else...

Thanks Gym, I'm counting on ya!

This thing monkey rocks, someone else play it tomorrow and let me know how it goes.
If so, please report the number of times opponents say "Can I see your Infernape?"
Ha, ha, sure!

Matchups? You tell me.

First I got the uber donk shot, Chimchar-Candy-Infernape, heads, GG.

Kingdra, meet Obama.

Tyranitar, Regi, Raichu,meet Infernape SF

Scizor, Torterra, Bravo!

Champ, Dusknoir, let's play!

This deck works, so many flips it's not even luck anymore.

Last edited:
Thanks for your suggestion machampX,

I appreciate it and tried it, Typlosian just too slow. Two stage two, not comfy. This is meant to be speed Snowman with an Ape kicker, so T2 Snowman is def ideal. I need Snowmans stall and spread while I hit the monkey flip. Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Dont focus on infernape's lv.x attack, just play it to crush torterra/scizor/grass decks....
U should also play 3 sf apes not the md

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back