Moon Blade (gardylade+cresselia)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by ultimatedra, Feb 23, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

Moon Blade
    By: ultimatedra

Pokemon : 17

x2 Gardevoir (PK)
    x2 Gardevoir (SW)
    x3 Gallade
    x2 Kirlia (SW)
    x4 Ralts (DF)

x2 Cresselia Lvl.X
    x2 Cresselia

Trainers : 25

x4 Rare Candy
    x3 PokeNav
    x3 Dusk Ball
    x2 Night Maintenance
    x2 Warp Point
    x2 Phoebe's Stadium
    x2 Windstorm
    x3 Bebe's Search
    x2 Team Galactic Mars
    x2 Scott

Energy : 18
    x2 Scramble Energy
    x4 Cyclone Energy
    x4 Fighting Energy
    x8 Psychic Energy

Stratagy:;

the way this deck is made to run is to use Gallade to cut everybody down to 50HP, and clean up with cresselia lvl.X. Gardevoir From PK is in here for speed in the energy department, seeing how there isent much now days, and that the damage counters can be moved onto the oponents pokemon with cresselia Lvl.X.

i am light on the supporters department is due to the fact that i will be using my oponents supporters instead of my own with Gardevoir (SW), and have lots of trainers i can bust out in a single turn.

Warp point and cyclone energy are in there to make sure that i am hitting what i want with the sonic blade and Moon Skip.

Thoughts? Comments? Smart remarks?

~Professor ultimatedra~

2. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

You are going to mully alot with only 6 basics, 2 of them being cressy, a bad starter IMO. Throw in pach (3-4) You should also find room for 2 premier balls to get the Xs. With the uptick of Maggy decks and the new additions of pory2, etc, I'd toss in 2 BFs to slow them down. Plus, with pachi, you can destroy their cess crystal anyway, meaning you may lose the windstorms. You may want 1 Gardy X too, for the bring down and teleportation power. Maybe take out the Navs to make room.

Keith

3. Kira

Kira New Member

why bebe's instead of celio's?

4. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

what if ure oppponent plays the fishing engine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.