Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

More Crystal Pokémon Images

Sunflorazumarill

Hi, it's Sunflorazumarill! If you remember a topic I did called "More Crystal Pokémon", now you can see what they would look like! Over time, I'm going to post all 6 from that topic! They are:

Vileplume
Houndoom
Starmie
Magneton
Scizor
Dragonite

Note: You can now see each card by clicking on the names above.

Now to present two of them!

Vileplume

Dragonite

Do you think they're as good as the Crystal-types that are in Aquapolis and Skyridge?

Last edited:
What? I dont remember any Crystal Type! People say there are, but when i look at the pics, i just see Normal Kingdra, Normal Nidoking, and Normal Lugia!

johnznothere said:
What? I dont remember any Crystal Type! People say there are, but when i look at the pics, i just see Normal Kingdra, Normal Nidoking, and Normal Lugia!

Thats because people refer to the cards by the name of their PokeBODY, Crystal Type. In other sense, they are just regular, it's their power that makes ppl call them that.

johnznothere said:
People refer Crystal Type to the Pokebody so it identifies the card better the such a broad term as "Colorless". Come on, this topic is after all just for fun.

Very fun to look at. You should try to work with paint and the fonts you can find at www.fakecard.com so it looks more professional. Basically in paint all you have to do is make seperate text blocks at different fonts and sizes to make the exact same text you in the real cards. Use the real cards as a reference. Look forward to more cards.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I don't have Crystal blanks. :)

Personally though, I think these cards look really cool BECAUJSE they were made by hand! :D

Good cards! The Scizor's Crystal Type could be considered by some to be overpowered, but I'm not one of them.

Back