Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

More Fossils

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmander rox

According to PokeBeach, Old Amber, Helix Fossil, and Dome Fossil will all be in DP4!!!!
Can't wait to see what they do with Mysterious Fossil!

so we are COMPLETLY going away from the video game?

EDIT: Nvm, we are going towards the game, been about 7 years since I played it :p

MAKE WEAKNESS DOUBLE!

According to PokeBeach, Old Amber, Helix Fossil, and Dome Fossil will all be in DP4!!!!
Can't wait to see what they do with Mysterious Fossil!

I'm pretty sure they're completely eliminating mysterious fossil and replacing it with (splitting it up into) these three.

Should be interesting to see what their pokebodies do.

round up to 20
same with raticates super fang

1) Raticate gives me nightmares.
2) I'm not sure that little kids understand the concept of "rounding up/down". Kids in high school don't even understand it: I've heard students complaining that their 92.49% wasn't rounded up to a 93. :rolleyes:

1) Raticate gives me nightmares.
2) I\'m not sure that little kids understand the concept of \"rounding up/down\". Kids in high school don\'t even understand it: I\'ve heard students complaining that their 92.49% wasn\'t rounded up to a 93. :rolleyes:

see a therapist, and little kids dont even understand the concept of eenergy cards, so id say one more rule wont matter

It's like begging us not to play fossils.
My thoughts exactly. With Mysterious Fossil, at least it was conceivable to get out 3 Pokemon using only one "basic" form. But now with the 3 new fossils, it's more unplayable than ever.

On the "bright" side, at least we know Aerodactyl, Kabuto, and Omanyte and their lines are being printed.

I hope that the fossils don't become really bad. Whilst there are good basics and bad basics that we use in decks the really bad basics (Magikarp I choose you) render their respective stage ones, no matter how good, unplayed. Lossing the odd stage 1 because its basic is unplayable is one thing but to lose all the fossil evolutions would be a blow.

I wonder how much this change helps players or hurts them. Consider that before you had to share the Basic form of three pokemon evloution lines in on one card. Now they wont share! It really only has a negative impact if you played 2-2-2 Kabutops and 2-2-2 Omastar.

Unless we get a more sufficient way to get fossils out (other than Fossil Excavator), than everybody is right. They are now even MORE unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back