Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

More Info on EX Tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

soslowpoke

Yay! Finally a collectors tin!!

This is something I've been hoping to see for a while and its finally here. YGO, DBZ, and other games have their own special collectors tin or equivilent with boosters and such. And as I was browsing EB Games this morning (to check their estranged ship date for Sandstorm) I came across this...

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/238178.asp

Its quite neat...5 boosters (I'm hoping its 3 Sandstorm and 2 R/S and not the other way round) plus 2 holofoil Promos- I like :D

Looks like this will be due out with Sandstorm... hoping that there'll be more things like this for every set :clap:

Very Cool!!! My daughter will love the tin so I guess we will end up getting 2-3 of them. Thanks for posting !!! :thumb:

Now that is very very cool. Nice find and head up on this one soslowpoke. I will have to keep my eyes out to pick up a one of these. :thumb: The site said it will be shipped out the first week of November. :D

Last edited:
Yeah i saw that at gamestop but without all that useful information. It looks cool...i might have to pick up a few

-DA king :cool:

Last edited:
Snazzy. Maybe I'll pick one up. It'd make for a nicer box-of-access-commons than the small cardboard box I use currently.

Very nice product! I am going to most certaintly pick one (or a few) of these up. Thanks for the information.

Take Care,

Skywolf1

OOooooooooo.....and there are different ones? *makes mental note to start Xmas shopping in November*

Thanks for the news! :)

'mom

oO This is great news!!! :D

But one thing I've noticed with EBgames and the Sandstorm decks/tin is this:

YGO is to Toywiz as Pokemon is to EBgames? :confused:

Meowth & Pikachu promos..wonder if they're the 7-11 promos - only ones i can think of that have both Pikach and Meowth in them.

Yeah, I'll have to get one of these. My cards are currently sitting in one of those little Fossil card boxes, and its a bit full now.

It says on that site that it's classified as action toys..Uh...Lol? Since when was Pokemon Cards action figures.

Anyways, sounds good Soslow. I just hope it's out here in Australia.

Wow.. very cool indeed! This is the perfect birthday present for a young Pokemon fan! And of course the perfect self-gift for any older Pokemon fan. =P

BJJ763 said:
Meowth & Pikachu promos..wonder if they're the 7-11 promos - only ones i can think of that have both Pikach and Meowth in them.

I wonder if you will be able to tell which promo is in which tin like you could with the Yu-Gi-Oh ones :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back