Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MORE Japanese promo information here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

13 new promos, i assume we were aware of two before - regigias and giratina....

first batch:
http://www.pokemon-card.com/info/upload/e080627_04-pic03.jpg

second batch:
http://www.pokemon-card.com/info/upload/e080627_04-pic04.jpg

But ya know there are translations...It will be added soon.

OMG SHAYMIN SLEEVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
http://www.pokemon-card.com/info/upload/e080627_09-pic06.jpg

holo luxury ball? mm?
http://www.pokemon-card.com/info/upload/e080627_09-pic07.jpg

Shaymin sky form = hawt.
http://www.pokemon-card.com/info/upload/e080627_07-pic01.jpg

New video...
http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/cm/index.html#cm-11
This have Shaymin lv.X
And a SHINY VOLTORB????

Just wow...

And discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. I wonder why the Voltorb was shiny but, looked like a normal common? Sky Shamin looks cool but, why the border. I really want to know what Luxury Ball does. Thanks for the information:)

Charizard, Shaymin Lvl X, Dialga, Giratina, Blue Voltorb, and Bidoof in that video. LoL Bidoof got owned by Giratina. The Charizard flying around is pretty interesting. I wonder what will come of that.

The art in those promos is a little lackluster.

I know Mr. Tayek-itz-eezy is asleep at this hour so Ill try my best translating them, as they wont be that good but still - the best you can get.

109-Giratina.
Bangiras translated that already, go to beach for it. Kthx.

110-Magnemite
It's a holo version of the card we already seen translation for last week. Go to beach, kthx. oh no, wait, wait - they dont have it *goes to get the translation*

Magnemite Lv.15, 50hp, metal
Magnet (attached item): This pokemon retreat cost is reduced by 1 for each Magnemite on beach. (That works like Beldum delta last year)
LC attack: 30+, flip a coin, if heads - this attack does 10 more damage. if tails, Magnemite does 10 damage to itself.

W: Fire +10, R: Psychic -20, Ret Cost: 1

111-Regigigas Lv.42, 100hp, colorless
CCC attack: 20, flip a coin, if heads- the defending pokemon is Paralyzed
CCCC attack: 50+, flip 2 coins, this attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

W: Fighting x2, R: none, Ret Cost: 4

112- Pichu Lv.5, 40hp, Lightning
Baby evolution pokepower
Flip a coin, if heads, search your deck for a pokemon card (?)

W: Fighting +10, R: Metal -20, Ret cost: 1

113- Pikachu Lv.18, 60hp, Lightning
C attack: During your opponent next turn, any damage is reduced by 20 to Pikachu. (?)
LCC attack: 30, If this pokemon evolved from Pichu, the defending pokemon is paralyzed

W: Fighting +10, R: Metal -20, Ret cost: 1

114- Raichu Lv.39, 90hp, Lightning
CC attack: 30x, Flip 2 coins, this attack does 30 times number of heads.
LLL attack: 60, If this pokemon evolved from pikachu this turn, this attack does 100 damage instead.

W: Fighting +20, R: Metal -20, Ret cost: 1

more coming soon.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

...more of my bad translations. :thumb:

115- Buneary Lv.8, 50hp, Colorless
C attack: 10x, flip 2 coins, this attack does 10 damage times number of heads.
CC attack: Flip a coin, if heads, all of your pokemon cannot recieve damage during your opponent next turn (??)

W: Fighting +10, R: non, Ret cost: 1

116- Lopunny Lv.36, 80hp, colorless
CC attack: 20, this attack also does 20 damage to one of opponent benched pokemon.
CCC attack: 50, if this pokemon evolves from buneary this turn, remove all damage counters from this pokemon.

W: Fighting +20, R: none, Ret cost: 1

117- Turtwig, Lv.7, 60hp, grass
G attack: 10, remove 1 damage counter from turtwig
GCC attack: 40+, If theres a chimchar on your bench, this attack does 20 more damage and the defending pokemon is burned.

W: fire +10, R: water -20, Ret cost: 2

118- Chimchar Lv.5, 40hp, fire
R attack: 10x, flip 4 coins, this attack does 10 damages times number of heads
RCC attack: 40+, If theres piplup on your bench, this attack does 20 more damage and the defending pokemon is asleep.

W: water +10, R: none, Ret cost: 1

119- Piplup, Lv.6, 50hp, water
W attack: 10+, if you have less energies than defending pokemon, this attack does 10 more damage
WCC attack: 40+, if there is a Buizel on your Bench, this attack does 10 more damage to each of your Opponent's benched pokemon.

W: lightning +10, R: none, Ret cost: 1

120- Buizel, Lv.17, 60hp, water
W attack: Flip a coin, if heads, discard an energy card attached to defending pokeon
WW attack: 30, if there is Pachirisu on your Bench, flip a coin, if heads, prevent all damage done to to Buizel during your opponent next turn (??)

W: Lightning, R: none, Ret cost: 1

121- Pachirisu, Lv.20, 70hp, lightning
L attack: 10, flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon is paralyzed
LC attack: 20+, if there is croakgunk on your bench, this attack does 20 more damage and the opponent active is retreated to the bench (??)

W: Fighting +20, R: metal -20, ret cost: 1

122- Croakgunk, Lv.19, 60hp, Psychic
C attack: Flip a coin, if heads, discard a card from your opponent hand without looking.
PP attack: 30, If Turtwig on your Bench, (???????????????????)

W: Psychic +10, R: none, Ret cost: 2

Luxury ball - trainer

Search your deck for a pokemon card, excluding lv.x then show it to your opponent, put it in your hand, shuffle your deck afterwards. this card cannot be used if there is another luxury ball is in your discard pile.

And anyone is feeel free to use it.... Lol - yep, that means you Jon :)

Last edited:
Luxury Ball doesn't look like a holo to me, it just looks like the printed white sparkles on the actual art.

If Luxury Ball has an (excluding Lv. X) rule, I wouldn't be surprised if they started making a variety of cards that exclude Lv. X's in searches and things, much like Ex's.

Luxury Ball is a very good card.

The set info said something about the alternatively coloured Pokémon appearing randomly, which could mean many things, one possibility is that they are just regular cards with the alternative colour artwork for novelty's sake.

How many luxury ball would people use. I would probaly use 1 maybe 2 for consitency. It's a good card but can only be used once unless you have a way to get it out of the discard.

thanks for the scans jason.
promos are never enough imo..xD

luxury ball is good. I wish we could use more of it.

Last edited:
so do i.
the other one you can discard using a felicity's or some other card that requieres discarding cards (although im not remembering any of them now, it should exist, or probably will be released when IFDS comes out)

lol. I was like, "C00l. luxury ball= broken." Then I read the rest. <_<

Interesting card though.

Looking forward to Voltorb.

From my understanding , through my contact, the sleeves won't be to hard to get either unlike previous DP sleeves.

Mikey's not to crazy about sheep sleeves......

The set info said something about the alternatively coloured Pokémon appearing randomly, which could mean many things, one possibility is that they are just regular cards with the alternative colour artwork for novelty's sake.

I hope you don't have a 1/8192 chance of getting one like in the games.:tongue: I don't want to buy 819 packs just to get one.:lol:
And even if you have a better chance of getting one than that (Pretty llikely) then that'll mean collecting a complete set would be very hard.

Luxury Ball is great, letting you up your Bebe count to 5 in any deck in the next format, and even get to play one of them without using up your Supporter for the turn, nor shuffle any card back into your deck. :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back