Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Most Lethal attack by a Pokemon

QWERT392001

This might be the wrong place to post, but I am interested in finding out what everyones thinks is the most lethal attack by a Pokemon, please consider how quick it takes to power up for the attack and the effects that attack does to ypur opponent. Mine is Absol, a basic Pokemon that could possibly destroy your opponents strategy with one energy. BAD NEWS, for its speed and the loss of cards it could deal out!

Dunno.

Charizard ex's Burn Down is NOT in ANY way practical, BUT it is incredibly powerful. KO's anything in the game in a single shot (EXCEPT Wailord ex with buffer piece :p).

Volcanic Ash is pretty powerful. 100 to anything. With consistant Energy flow this is devastating.

Venusaur ex's Horrid Pollen, isn't exactly lethal, but I just loooooove Poison/Burn/Confuse.

BUT.......

SARS is THE most 00ber attack in the historn of cards!!!!1one!!!! w00t!!!!

PenguinMaster said:
Dunno.

Charizard ex's Burn Down is NOT in ANY way practical, BUT it is incredibly powerful. KO's anything in the game in a single shot (EXCEPT Wailord ex with buffer piece :p).

Doesn't Burn Down also state that the attack's damage isn't affected by Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon?

Whicker said:
SARS= Strike and Run

And the extra S means what? Strike and run Switch?

For Modified I believe it to be one of these:
Gardevoir EX's Second attack
Blastoise EX Hyper whirlpool
Blaziken EX's Volcanic Ash
Dunsparce Strike and Run

But for unlimited thats easily Sneasel's Beat up.

Gex's Psystorm. I've done upwards of 250 damage with that thing, w/o weakness, and I'm seriously not joking with that...

Have you guys forgotten about RAyquazza?Dragonburst was Possible the Most lethatl attack.
I have done over 1000 damage against weakness.

Last edited:
Well, it really depends on the format as some of you have pointed out.

For me, these are the most lethal attacks:

Unlimited:
Sneasel's Beat Up just like Kyogre said. Turn 2, you can do a max of 140 damage and your damage is around 80 on the average. This can happen especially if your opponent is dumb enough to accept the Challenge! card which I use with Wiggly + Sneasel.

If it's not this, I'd say it should be Feraligatr's Riptide (which I barely survived in one tournament) or something that does can do 70-100 damage every turn, like Riptide.

Modified:
Volcanic Ash may be deadly. Well, it is, considered that it's guaranteed. Pokemon like Linoone and Rayquaza can do a whopping amount of damage, but only if you're really lucky in flipping coins. So I guess Volcanic Ash is the best OHKO'er (not considering Burn Down because of the energy required), Pollen Hazard is fun to use, and Triple Poison is just plain EVIL.

Regarding Destiny Bond, it's a good stall attack but it won't get you anywhere. If your opponent decides to sacrifice his or her Pokemon anyway, Destiny Bond is useless. Also, about Strike and Run, it really is a good attack, but I don't think it is in any way lethal. The threat to your opponent there is the Pokemon you put on your bench, not the Strike and Run itself. It's great, but not lethal. Just my opinion...

=Blaziken= said:
Regarding Destiny Bond, it's a good stall attack but it won't get you anywhere. If your opponent decides to sacrifice his or her Pokemon anyway, Destiny Bond is useless. Also, about Strike and Run, it really is a good attack, but I don't think it is in any way lethal. The threat to your opponent there is the Pokemon you put on your bench, not the Strike and Run itself. It's great, but not lethal. Just my opinion...

ha,the dude was kidding.sarcasm.

i'll agree with everyone about the dunsparce.i'll go as far to say it's the single best pokemon card in the game.

Back