Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MP Birch's CCs~BIG NORTH TEXAS & OKLAHOMA WEEKEND:January 20-21

****MP Birch's Texas & Oklahoma Schedule of City Championships****

Master Professor Birch will be off and running during the "City Championship" season. Players need to attend these exciting Pokemon events to earn points for their "Premier Ratings" toward earning their trip to "Worlds 2007". The entry fees to all of the "City Championships" are free!!! Below is the list of events that are scheduled.

*Del City~City Championship*
Date: November 25, 2006
1911 Sunnylane, Unit-1
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Start Time: 11:00am

*Fort Worth~City Championship*
Date: December 2, 2006
5276 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76133

*Mesquite~City Championship*
Date: December 9, 2006
6500 Northwest Drive, Suite-385
Mesquite, Texas 75150
Start Time: 12:00 noon

*Midwest City~City Championship*

5606 SE 15th Street
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110

*Tom Bean~City Championship*
Date: December 10, 2006
201 S. Britton
Tom Bean, Texas 75489
Start Time: 1:30pm

*Plano~City Championship*

Date: December 16, 2006
3131 Custer Road, Suite 125
Plano, Texas 75075
Start Time: 12:00pm

*Ada~City Championship*

Date: December 30, 2006
915 S. Hickory
Ada, Oklahoma 74820

*Garland~City Championship*

Date: January 6, 2007
3112 N. Jupiter, Suite #315
Garland, Texas 75044

*Grand Prairie~City Championship*
Date: January 20, 2007
728 E. Marshall @ Beltline
Grand Prairie, Texas 75051
Start Time: 1:00pm

*Lewisville~City Championship*
Date: January 21, 2007
1114 W. Main Street
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Start Time:1:00pm

*Oklahoma City~City Championship*
Date: January 27, 2007
1620 J.S.W. 89th
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159

This list could change, so please watch weekly for any changes. Get those decks playtested and ready for the "City Championships"!!!

MP Birch

Last edited:
YES. I am going to Worlds. I can feel it. I will DEFINATELY be at Midwest Cit, and hopefully be able to get to Ada. Too bad Del City has to be right before Thanksgiving, I'll have to miss that one :(. I might be able to go to OKC too.

Man we have like....4 Cities this year. Hopefully I'll be able to attend 2 at least :thumb:

Will we have a GBA for any?

Arcanine 274 said:
YES. I am going to Worlds. I can feel it. I will DEFINATELY be at Midwest Cit, and hopefully be able to get to Ada. Too bad Del City has to be right before Thanksgiving, I'll have to miss that one :(. I might be able to go to OKC too.

Man we have like....4 Cities this year. Hopefully I'll be able to attend 2 at least :thumb:

Will we have a GBA for any?

~Arcanine 274~

The "Del City~City Championship" is the Saturday after Thanksgiving. And "NO", we will not have any of the "GBA" tournaments. I will let the other side of Pokemon (New York) take care of the "GBA" as they are the experts!!!

MP Birch

Arcanine 274 said:
Too bad Del City has to be right before Thanksgiving, I'll have to miss that one :(. I might be able to go to OKC too.

November 25 is AFTER Thanksgiving. So maybe you can go now.

Oh
Que Triste
No CC's in San Antonio! What's up with that Birch?
Anyway I will hopefully be able to hitch a ride to some of these. I just hope this changes, but pretty cool regardless.

Professor Elm said:
Oh
Que Triste
No CC's in San Antonio! What's up with that Birch?
Anyway I will hopefully be able to hitch a ride to some of these. I just hope this changes, but pretty cool regardless.

~Professor Elm~

Your new PTO for San Antonio will be sanctioning the "City Championships" for the San Antonio/Austin areas. Be cool. You will get more "City Championships" in your area than ever before!!!

MP Birch

Let's see...I'm going to be at at least 3(Ft. Worth, Plano, and Richardson, which you spelled wrong, Birch:wink: ) and could possibly go to Ada, Del City, and Oklahoma City! This season's gonna be great! Shootin' for at least 3 wins this time around.:biggrin:

Master Professor Birch said:

~Professor Elm~

Your new PTO for San Antonio will be sanctioning the "City Championships" for the San Antonio/Austin areas. Be cool. You will get more "City Championships" in your area than ever before!!!

MP Birch
Oh wow! That's awesome news Birch!

David's Confused Pokedad said:
So how does the point system work? How many for first , second and so on? Or do points matter? or is there a premier point system at all?

~David's Confused Pokedad~

If you check your "My Pokemon Account" under "Player information", you will see a "My Stats". Click on "My Stats".....You will see "Premier Rating": None.....That is because there have been no "Premier Modified Constructed Events" for the "2006-2007 Pokemon Season". The first "Premier Events" for your "Premier Rating" are the "City Championships". The prerelease tournaments are "Premier Events" but they are "Modified Limited" tournaments, not "Modified Constructed" tournaments. Your "Ranks & Ratings" will be the same as always, but only the "Premier Ratings" will count toward earning the invites to "WORLDS 2007". I hope that this helps.

MP Birch

~David's Confused Pokedad~

If you check your "My Pokemon Account" under "Player information", you will see a "My Stats". Click on "My Stats".....You will see "Premier Rating": None.....That is because there have been no "Premier Modified Constructed Events" for the "2006-2007 Pokemon Season". The first "Premier Events" for your "Premier Rating" are the "City Championships". The prerelease tournaments are "Premier Events" but they are "Modified Limited" tournaments, not "Modified Constructed" tournaments. Your "Ranks & Ratings" will be the same as always, but only the "Premier Ratings" will count toward earning the invites to "WORLDS 2007". I hope that this helps.

MP Birch
Cool. Now it's more like 85% skill instead of 85% luck in your score. That's cool news.

HOpe you get some new shoes since you are going to be "off and running" to all those places!! We are difinitely coming to a majority of these Tournaments and look forward to the new cards and challenges in fornt of all us noobies!:thumb: :wink:

DEFINITES

MAYBE

*Del City~City Championship*
Date: November 25, 2006
1911 Sunnylane, Unit-1
Del City, Oklahoma 73115

*Fort Worth~City Championship*
Date: December 2, 2006
5276 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76133

*Richardson~City Championship*
501 S. Plano Road, Suite-667
Richardson, Texas 75081
Start Time: 12:00 noon

*Plano~City Championship*
Date: December 16, 2006
3131 Custer Road, Suite 125
Plano, Texas 75075

*Ada~City Championship*
Date: December 30, 2006
915 S. Hickory
Ada, Oklahoma 74820

*Garland~City Championship*
Date: January 6, 2007
3112 N. Jupiter, Suite #315
Garland, Texas 75044

*Grand Prairie~City Championship*
Date: January 13, 2007
728 E. Marshall @ Beltline
Grand Prairie, Texas 75051
Start Time: 1:00pm

*Oklahoma City~City Championship*
Date: January 20, 2007
1620 J.S.W. 89th
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159

Have you set up Staffing as of yet MPB?? LMK if my services are needed... *Darth Vader Voice* MY Master!

I will be att at all the OK CC's...But I prolly wont be playing my deck..Cause I cant get the cards...

EDIT:OMG!!I CAN PLAY MY DECK!!!GO PRERELEASES!

Last edited:
Changes To City Championship List

~Changes~​

MP Birch has made changes to the "City Championship" list. They are as follows.

*Richardson~City Championship" is now the "Mesquite~City Championship"*

*MP Birch has added the "Tom Bean~City Championship" located just outside of Sherman, Texas off of IH-75.

Thanks.

MP Birch

:clap: :clap: Ten more days until MP Birch's first "City Championship" at "Drake's Place" in Del City, Oklahoma.:clap: :clap:

MP Birch
Well GL to everybody attending. You won't be so lucky when the Midwest City and OK City Cities come 'round, cause I'm THERE. :thumb:

Back