MrDolphin

JUST BOUGHT AROUND 12+ TRR BOOSTERS
GOOD THING, I GOT SOME CARDS
BAD THING....Im broke, lol.

MAIN WANTS:
Rocket's Sneasel Ex ( Major)
Dark Metal Energy (major)
Dark Energy (Major)
Pidgeot (quick search x 2) and its evolution line (4-3-2) (medium)
Dunsparce x 4 (3x getting)
R Energy x 2 (major)
Rare Candy x 2 (2x getting)
Dark Electrode TRR x 2 (getting 2x)
Celio's network

Haves:
Lapras Ex
Sneasel Ex
Raikou ex
Raichu ex
Rocket's Hitmonchan Ex
Rocket's Scizor Ex
Torchic*
Togetic x 3 (2x RH)
Dark Octillery
Dewgong
Dark Tyranitar RH
Dark Tyranitar Sand Damage x 2
Whishmur promo
dark dragonite x 2
Quagsire
Milotic x 3
--------------------------
Kingdra Aquapolis
Shadowless Blastoise Base & Blastoise
3x Charizard (scratches tho) 1 and 2 base
Base2 venusaur

Commons/Uncommons : Just ask

YGO
Dark Magician of chaos (hard to get off me)
Monster reincarnation
Divine Wrath
Drop off
Kycoo
Slate warrior
Archfiend Soldier
Dark Sage

Last edited:
I just want to welcome you to the board and tell everyone that i already have had good experince with mr. dolphin and gave him a ref here because of a trade we did.... but mrdolphin...
I am interested in your...
Regice Ex (Mint)
Wigglytuff Ex (Mint)
Metagross Holo (Mint)

For:

2 Uncommon Glalie
2 Rev. Foil Glalie
4 Snorunt (Can Change Some to Rev. Foil)
1 Rev. Milotic
1 Holo Milotic

What do you say???
Drew

I Also have Walreins....
Drew

Last edited:
Well, thats a great offer, as it satisfies alot of my wants, but its unfair as regice is worth alot than milotic. I can just use a non reverse holo snorunt and glalie instead.
BTW, if we make a deal here, will you add it in the cards ur sending tomorrow or wait until the deal is finished?

I want the crobat from HL. I have glalies, snorunts and other water cards you might want that I have are kyogre from tmvsta. If you need any particular trainers let me know. THANKS

O yea, i got a question,
some holos of mine that are rares are holo with energy holos in the picture and in the bottom part of the card, what is this?

The ones with the energy symbols are a new version of reverse holos. Welcome to the boards! :) Just some advice be careful with trading, your wants are not very rare and you are offering EXs and holos.

Yea, im aware of my wants, I know they arent rare, so maybe i can get a few of my wants with like a rare card or so.

To Thedarktwins:
What would you do for the 2 milotics, and the uncommon cards? I cant trade you all the cards you listed as the value of those cards exceed the milotics.\
Oh, so you sent them already? (our previous trade), if so, thats fine, after I recieve the cards, we can make a deal.

Last edited:
Sorry, Im only looking for milotic at this point. Its first priority, so i need all my cards for it. After I get milotic, I can look at other cards.

MrDolphin said:
Sorry, Im only looking for milotic at this point. Its first priority, so i need all my cards for it. After I get milotic, I can look at other cards.
I Can trade you 1 milotic and 1 walrien for Regice Ex...
Both can be either RH or Holo your choice...
Drew

MrDolphin said:
Well, darktwins, can u trade 2 milotics and those uncommons?
I Think i am going to keep my milotics that are mine but the ones for my business i will sell you for 8$ each..
Drew

Ouch, I cant buy anymore, there is no way I can trade for milotic?

BTW:
When did u send my cards? (hopefully in a toploader)

MrDolphin said:
Ouch, I cant buy anymore, there is no way I can trade for milotic?

BTW:
When did u send my cards? (hopefully in a toploader)
Why would I send the cards without a toploader??? Do you think i want them do go to you bent???
And no... there is no way i can trade with you unless i sell the milotics because the ones i am selling aer part of my business not my playing cards that are my collection...
Thanks...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back