Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MS Team Play event.

The-Fire-Don

Come one come all.

The Magvire Moffia wants you!!!

At the request of the Silent–King-Pin,
The-Fire-Don:fire: and The_Thunder_Don:lightning have teamed up to bring total domination to the first sanctioned team play event in Pokemon TCG history. Can anyone stop us from taking the top prize? Will any of you even dare try? It’s hard enough to beat us one on one but as a team no one could dare even try. Bring your Brother bring you Mother, bring your BFF APRIL, we don’t care. But I do feel sorry for all who would even entry the Dual Trainer Ring.

Heres, hoping for just a little competition.

Place: Brandon, MS
Date: May 16, 2008
Time: 5:00 PM

P.S. I promise to tell you who comes in second place. :lol:

This is not a side event, it is the sanctioned MD Main Event Prerelease, not a side event! So it is a Sanctioned Premiere event, and the only approved by PUI for the MD release. The rules are also dfferent than those published by PUI. You can view them at mspokemon.com under the documents link.

The rules have some improvements over the PUI rules.

We played team at league last night, and the kids had a great time!

I was not SOO strict on the table talk issue, but had to make sure one player wasn't playing for both.

The Caty-corner seating really does a lot for that too!

Vince

The S_K_P to me that their would be plenty of door prizes and even a Winners Medals for 1st and 2nd place at this tournament. Is that Correct??

You are correct! we will have at least 1 full box of Great Encounters to give away as door prizes, even other secret stuff and possibly some t-shirts to commerate the event

Moffia wins!!!!!!

While a good effort was made by all. Nothing can stop the power of the Magvire Moffia. The-Fire-Don and The_Thunder_Don swept through all with a 6 -0 record. And except for one very tense minute in the finals nobody even cam close to stopping to Moffia. It was a great time and we told the host to just give us the trophy and let’s end this early but they wanted to do it the hard way. Great job Thunder_Don. Maybe next time we might get some real challengers.

P.S. All in all it was a great event with great prize and the spinning Pokémon trophy I won is pretty cool. I hope the rules work out for every one and I didn't see any real issue with game play.

Back