Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mudkip# 5 Tourney promo's are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMScizor

Just recieved my prize support for my June tourney. It contained only 4 Mudkip promos. It states that only top three get a card and the fourth one should be given at random. The cards are exactly the same as the UK versions. Good luck to everyone.

PokePop said:
Did you tell PUI how many participants you were expecting?

The support is not based on the number of participants. Scheduling a tournament 14 days in advance, during the months of June/July/August, triggers the shipment of a 4-pack of that month's promo to the shipping address you specified when you sanctioned the tournament.

BDS

Last edited:
Yeah, I actually got the promos yesterday for events that were held on June 12th and 13th (after the event!!)

Should be fun....

Talk to you all soon!

M45

We will have these available at the Gathering Ground on this Saturday!!!

WOOT!!!

M45

will this mean they'll be easier to find on eBay and go for less than like $65 each? i need 005, 006 and 007 desperately. Holo starters! nothing cooler than that!

for people that havent seen them: they are holo versions of the ken sugimori commons of mudkip, torchic and treecko, with a pokeball logo in the bottom right hand corner of the picture. unlike many promos of set cards, these are blackstar numbered promo cards, the official numbers 5 thru 7, not like with a EX: RuSa logoor anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back