Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Murkrow/Honchkrow/Honchkrow Lv X

zman22674

I have a question about how Murkrow would use Honchkrow's attacks.

All of the Lv X pokemon have this written in the gold box (edited for Honchkrow):
"Put this card onto your Active Honchkrow. Honchkrow LV. X can use any attack, Poke-Power, or Poke-Body from its previous Level."

Honchkrow has Poke-Body "Dark Genes": As long as Honchkrow has the Energy necessary to use its attack, each of your Murkrow can use Honchkrow's attack as its own without the necessary Energy to use that attack.

Now, my question is if I level up a Honchkrow to Honchkrow LV. X, and use Honchkrow's Dark Genes Poke-Body, can what attacks can Murkrow use? Can Murkrow only use Honchkrow's Dark Wing Flaps attack only, can it use both Honchkrow and Honchkrow LV. X's attacks, or can it only use Honchkrow LV. X's attacks. I am unsure if it has to use the attacks of the most current level or can it use all the attacks or just the atacks of the previous level. Thanks.

Honchkrow LV. X's has all the attacks and powers of the Honchkrow it leveled up. Therefore Murkrow can use both Honchkrow and Honchkrow LV. X's attacks.

BDS

Back