Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MW2 Deidicated Servers???

pat460

So, with Infinity Ward deciding to hate PC gamers, how long do you expect it will take for some fan dedicated servers to show up, steam or not? I'm still waiting, I refuse to condone what Infinity Ward is doing with this game.

Modern Warfare 2 is one of the best games ever - it was the most anticipated game of all time even. So, if you ask me, Infinity Ward should eventually make a fan-dedicated server. :thumb:

Modern Warfare 2 is one of the best games ever - it was the most anticipated game of all time even. So, if you ask me, Infinity Ward should eventually make a fan-dedicated server. :thumb:

First off, give the source of the most anticipated game of all time remark. Second, if Infinity Ward made the server, it would be the same as what we have now already. I'm saying I want fan run servers, which are currently not supported.

Well, if MW2 is as popular as everyone says it is, can't be too long. It is a shame PC gamers don't get dedicated ones like the console version does though, that is lame.

Well infinty wars completly took the consoles side and left the pc version in the dust lol and believe this is just the beginning of the pc going down the tube lol anyways mw2 is really good online but don't think anything will happen with fan made servers or anything like that so =(

Well infinty wars completly took the consoles side and left the pc version in the dust lol and believe this is just the beginning of the pc going down the tube lol anyways mw2 is really good online but don't think anything will happen with fan made servers or anything like that so =(

Bioware still supports PC over console, at least lol. But why don't you think there will be dedicated servers? People will just crack it, its only a matter of time. I'm asking more when than will it happen.

MW2 is terrible online...when I am playing with my friends, 60% of the time, one of us is dropped from the matchmaking (then we have to back out and try to find out where he went). Also, there are plenty of moments in which the game should chose a new host and does not. There are times it tries to chose a new host, fails, and then boots back to the lobby (leaving everyone with no progression). The most fail thing is their matchmaking system which can literally place a rank 1 with a rank 70 (both parties going in independently), I have seen it. It is highly addicting and if they could rework a lot of these issues, this would be a highly polished a stable game like Halo 3. Instead, the multiplayer is just good and it loses its chance at being the greatest FPS ever.

Infinity Ward doesn't hate PC gamers, they hate piracy.

This is dead on. There are a lot of developers that are pretty fed up with all the piracy that goes on with PC gaming.

I will say that they really need to patch the system they currently have in place. They should look for inspiration from Bungie from the way Halo 3 was done. I just get tired of having friends getting booted from the party. Also that stupid Javelin/Stinger missle glitch needs to be fixed, too.

Last edited:
Back