Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My 1st 15+ tourney- lynch mob

headers_squirtle

Hey everyone its me Heather- so you all know this is my very 1st 15+ event so I thought I'd post my very 1st tourney report also.

I was undeceided on what deck to play that morning. Rock Lock or Worlds Gardy deck.So I asked some of my friends what I should play. With the help of Ryan, Kevin, Devin and everyone else we changed my deckback with a little tech. Thanks to u guys I made the cut.
This is what I remember of the tourney:

1st round-Diana /BLAZE
I got a sparce and I started out pretty well, she started with a moltres ex. I wish this could have been a better battle. She ended up getting a bad draw.
1-0

2nd round- Rokman-Muk ex
Again i started off decently. He started off decently, but then he had energy lag. When he knocked out out some of my pokeon, i bring up kirlia and boost and knock out muk. I drew all 6 prizes this games.
2-0

3rd round- I'm totally drawing a blank on who and what I played against. :confused:
3-0

4th round-Devin /gardy
I'm glad i got to play against devin from oklahoma. We knew it was all about who got the draw. I didnt get set up as quick as him and he won the game. Thanks for helpinh me with my deck.
3-1

5th round-paul/blazitrode
This game i started off pretty good and he didnt get such a good start. I knocked out his pidgey second turn with kirlia. We had a great battle. I was on the dege of my seat until the game was over. It was a well fought game.
4-1

6th round-oldman/Vex
He had bad draw to start up, weakness on his side, but he went down fighting. Should have been Roy Jr but maybe next time.

top 16 I'm in & 4th seed up against Patriarch
1st game- Patriarch took 1st game- think I put up a pretty good fight though
2nd game- He got a really bad draw so we are 1-1
3rd game- bad draw for me he had 1 prize left at time called. He really smeared me.

So my 1st 15+ tourney and top 16 not too bad. Last year I won my Worlds ticket 2 days before my birthday and was really hoping I could pull it off 3 days after my birthday. Oh well, I've got a few more chances and either way you'll see me at Worlds.

Props-
Major Props to Birch- always love your events
Kettler & Soles for getting their Worlds tickets
Mrs Birch's cookies :thumb:
Steven for winning his 1st 11-14 event- you Rock
My mommy making top 16 & Dale Dale for winning 3rd
Getting to see my TX & OK friends

Slops-
Our air conditioner going out in our car 2hrs before we get to Fort Worth
My dad having to work and not being able to come along
Roy Jr for not catching up with me in swiss like he said he would

Last edited:
well done

i like how you put our match..lol

and paul, he was irritated about you beating him, he said you slowed down after you heard time left 7 minutes......whateva *rolls eyes*

next year, ill get ya! lol

<>< rokman

Last edited by a moderator:
rokman said:
well done

i like how you put our match..lol

and paul, he was irritated about you beating him, he said you slowed down after you heard time left 7 minutes......whateva *rolls eyes*

next year, ill get ya! lol

<>< rokman

I think he called judge because he thought he was going to deck me since I only had 3 cards left in my deck. I had 20 cards in my hand- looking through them takes time, and I was still playing cards & then delcattied - he had no idea I had the admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather,

Great showing in your first 15+!

Next week in Memphis, Heather, Alan, Nancy and Kathy 1st through 4th in 15+!, Dylan and Matthew 1st and 2nd in 11-14, and Dale, Anna, Jason, and Daniel 1st through 4th in U10!

Hope the ride home is a little cooler!

Mike Schell

Last edited:
gj on the high placing for your first event! Also, nice to see another familiar face on 'gym ;D

Back on track please.

Moss, go find another pot to stir somewhere else or you'll get a 30 day ban to go with your 9 day one. With so much happening in the Pokemon world right now, I fail to see why you find it necessary to take all these side trips into useless territory. :nonono:

BDS

Back