Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my cities delta deck :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2dar8

this is what in taking to cities i might need a lil help making it the best way so yeah plzz help me out with what ever thank u :):)

3-2-3 charizard -CG
3delta-2delta-3 metagross - DX
4x holon's castform
---------------
4x rare candy
4x celios
4x holon's trans
2x holon's advent
2x holon's mentor
2x holon's research
1x holon's lass
2x mr. brineys
1x warp point
1x switch
2x windstorm
------------------
4x metal
4x doubble rainbow
7x lightning

plzz tell me what u thing and ill take any help thank u :):)

to get the metal energys to my charizard if i bench 2 i just kill everything lol :):)
its a preety good idea right is this the fist one made ???\ j/w cuz i have not seen any one play it and so far i have been killing alot of good decks and player :):)

Last edited:
along with charizard not a bad idea at all actually... hm... cant quite think of anything else to run in here...

i think this can b a big deck i have no losses so far :)

not bad for a yugioh player lol jk

is their any other thing u guys think i should put to make it the best charizard deck ???

thank u

Did u not see the just joking part? And maybe u could add holon research tower? to take have field control and turn those lightning n2 metal also.

i was thinking of that but i dont have any towers ill try it out and see how it works thanks

anything els ????

IMO flygon d is better than Metagross
and a HUGE NO on Research Tower
Why?
If all the energy on you is metal you have to discard everything to do 120!
heres a fix:

Pokemon: 21
2 Charmander(Rage fire one from CG)
1 Charmander d
2 Charmeleon d
3 Zard d
2 Trapinch
1 Vibrava
2 Flygon d
2 Spearow
2 Fearow d
4 H. Castform

Reason for Flygon over Meta-its better overall plus its easier to get out than meta because you can use fearow d to get it.

Trainers: 24
4x rare candy
3x celios
4x holon's trans
2x holon's advent
2x holon's mentor
2x holon's research
1x Farmer
3x Meteor Falls-- To copy rage
1x switch
2x windstorm

Energy: 15
1x Scramble
4x double rainbow
10x lightning

well so far i have not loss at all :)
and i just traded my delta flygons:(lol
but ill try it out as soon as i get my trade here from a diff site i think im getting 3 flygonD

but to tell u the truth its preety much the same thing but more pokemon right ??

Uh personally I like the idea he has here with the metagross and charizard d and here is why

Charmeleon evolves into Charizard peal of thunder...

he gets

lightning energy
metal energy
lightning energy
brineys
holon researcher

now he gets three out of five not two out of five...

Memory Berry can also be used instead of Meteor Falls for the same effect. A well placed rage in between turns where you can't reload instantly could save a non attacking turn.

i think im gonna keep it with metagross so far i have no losses so i feel very good with this deck i do feel it can b a lil more faster but i dont know what to put or take out so yeah cities is just 3-4 days from now so yeah :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back