4x Roseanne
3x TGW

2x Moonlight

Energy:
9x Psychic
4x Call
1x Cyclone

Strategy:
Level-Up SF Dusknoir and use Damage Even until KO. Then Spread with Dusknoir Lv.X and Brongzong.
Draw with Claydol, Dusknoir and Uxie. Use Azelf to get prized Claydol, Baltoy or Dusknoir Lv.X.
Unown G protects benched pokemon from Brongzong and Froslass.

Last edited:
Take out your DP Dusknoir for another SF Dusknoir. Everyone will expect you to play the DP one and not put their bench above 3 anyway.

I would also take out an Unknown G and an Azelf for a 1-0-1 Omastar late game.

Otherwise looks a really solid list

Take out your DP Dusknoir for another SF Dusknoir. Everyone will expect you to play the DP one and not put their bench above 3 anyway.

I would also take out an Unknown G and an Azelf for a 1-0-1 Omastar late game.

Otherwise looks a really solid list
I keep the DP Dusknoir because 3rd SF Dusknoir isn't needed. I may add Omastar. It could be great but i got to test it first. :thumb:

Yeah keep with 2-2 Bronzong, but seriously Omastar can turn the game on its head. You're taking at least 50-80 HP off their pokemon for one turn. That can really turn the game on its head

Nice list. Im currently playing the deck. I play mine with Omostar. I would keep with it. Play Azelf lv.x!! It will stop weakness anddd it can spreda:) Very god in the deck. In mine I dont play Dusk DP like Nnaann said because they expect you to play it. Funny enough I dont play Claydol. Instead I play 1 uxie and 3 Dusky SF. And a very big engine. You dont need 2x Unown G. one is enough. Take out one for an azelf lv.x. Also Claydol can be good but I might considor taking the line out. But you would have to make your engine very good.
Energy looks good. Maybe add anather dusklops. I play 3 SF dark one eye ones. And if you do that the SW duskulls can evolve nicely with out useing candys. So you have one or two spare for Omostar:)
Aopart from that you have a brilliant list and I can see this winning a few citys. Good job:)
Hope the advice helps
Samuel

I would keep the DP Dusknoir also. This past CC I had a guy fill his bench forgetting about the DP one but I had the DP one and shut him down after that mis play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back