Not open for further replies.

thethirdckelly1

pokemon
4-2-4 empoleon
4-4 cacturne
2 absol ex
1 holon's castform

trainers
4 hamana's researcher-search your deck for two in any combination od basic pokemon and basic energy.
2 TVR
1 Steven's
4 Celio's
2 Bebe's Search-shuffel a card into your deck then search your deck for any pokemon.
4 Rare Candy
4 Copycat
1 Rowan

energy
4 Scramble
3 Multi
4 Fighting
5 Water
1 Basic dark

strategy is simple. ice blade and triple needle, but try not to take any prizes. Force the opponent to take the first prize, activate scramble and empoleon does his insane monster penguin work.

help.

since you are spreading damage use 4-4-4 line of empoleon. Prinplup is good for spreading damage.

Take out 3 or 4 of the rare candy and max out primplup.

Lower the cacturn line to a 3-3 and also there are better attackers than cacturn.

Also you do realize that hanna's not comming out for a while.

eggs or lucario are better snipers over cacturne.

I've thought about lucario, but he does an automatic 40 to the active when he attacks, which could force you to take the first prize and that isn't the goal of the deck. I like lucario though and I'll probably try it.
Eggs it horrible in non delta decks IMO.

@everyone telling me to max out prinplup-no, empoleon is better. I'd rather RC straight into empoloen than evolve in two turns.

DRE??? doesn't work so well with empoleon. he can only do 60/10 with DRE and that's weak.

List for lucario:
pokemon 21
4-2-4 empoleon
2-2 Lucario
3-1 Mantyke/mantine (DP 2) mantine reduces empoleons retreat cost to 0 if it's evolved.
2 absol ex
1 holon's castform

trainers 18
2 Holon Mentor
2 Castaway
2 Strength Charm/CC
2 Steven's
4 Celio's
2 Bebe's Search-shuffel a card into your deck then search your deck for any pokemon.
4 Rare Candy
3 Copycat
1 Rowan

energy 17
4 Scramble
3 Multi
4 Fighting
5 Water
1 Basic dark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.