Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my favorite Pokemon

pikachugal90

My favorite Pokemon that I am training on Diamond and Black are my cute girl Tepig, my beloved Piplup that hatched from an egg, my Pikachu named Anakin. But I used a stone on Tepig because I didn't want her to change. So, I need a boy Tepig. So, I have a Lucario and he is on my team right now. Please tell me your favorite Pokemon! :D
Posted with Mobile style...

Instead of letting this turn into a poll, why don't people post why certain Pokemon are their favorites...

Cute?
Useful in the game?
Whatever...

Eevee is my favorite, as that is the first card I ever got. Lt Surge's Eevee, First edition... My son gave it to me when he was 5 or 6...

My favorite Pokemon are Charmander and Umbreon. I like them because they are really awesome looking and dark and fire just happen to be my favorite types

My favorite pokemon are Lugia and Zapdos, because they were in the first Pokemon movie I ever watched, Pokemon 2000, which is the movie that got me into liking pokemon.

#1 here is Squirtle - because at Idaho states in 2006 I was playing BLS (Blastoise/Lugia/Steelix) and needed to do 10 damage to go into top 4, and all I had left was a Squirtle - and I top deck an energy and sleepy ball for the win.

My favorite Pokemon is Leafeon, mostly because I started out liking Eevee, and then fell in love with this evolution. Eevee would have to be my second favorite, though.

My favorite B&W Pokemon is Lilligant. It's name amuses me, and I generally like the looks of this Pokemon. I somehow have yet, however, to evolve one and actually use it in battle, but I like the way it battles in Pokepark.

RAYQUAZA!!!!!! (don't know why? look at my name!)

That doesn't actually tell anyone why you like Rayquaza. It just further reinforces the fact that you do, indeed, like Rayquaza.

Also my favourite is Eevee, because I think it's really cool how it can Evolve into so many different things.

My first pokemon was a Charmander, so my favorite is Charizard. I have a thing for big mean-looking pokemon; also, keeping a Charizard around helps me remember what it was like when Pokemon was fresh and new, and when I first started out on my Blue version.

I really really like Registeel. He's a big happy golem who grew on me once I saw a shiny one in my Emerald when I was like, 10 or something.

My other favorite is Empoleon because he's my baby. And because he won me a lot of money in 2008.

I always loved Jigglypuff. I even use it in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as my main. My favorites from Black & White are all 3 starters, Vanillite, and Litwick.

Back