Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My favorite Wii game is Super Smash Bros Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachugirl1990

Hi guys! I just gotten Super Smash Bros Brawl last Friday and now it's my new favorite Wii game!!!!! I have a friend code for Brawl and it is 1332-9947-2652. I have gotten past the classic mode and it was hard because I lost to the Master Hand but I beat him with Pikachu, Diddy Kong, and Yoshi. : ) I use Pikachu and Yoshi very much on Brawl. My favorite tool on Brawl is the beam sword and it looks like a lightsaber!!!!!!! Please give me feedback on some battle styles I can start using. This game is very fun!!!!! I tried to play 2 players by myself and I can't do that because it's hard. My favorite level on brawl is Pokemon Stadium 2 because I love Pokemon Stadium for Nintendo 64 and Wii and also I like the music that plays on that level.

Hi guys! I just gotten Super Smash Bros Brawl last Friday and now it's my new favorite Wii game!!!!! I have a friend code for Brawl and it is 1332-9947-2652. I have gotten past the classic mode and it was hard because I lost to the Master Hand but I beat him with Pikachu, Diddy Kong, and Yoshi. : ) I use Pikachu and Yoshi very much on Brawl. My favorite tool on Brawl is the beam sword and it looks like a lightsaber!!!!!!! Please give me feedback on some battle styles I can start using. This game is very fun!!!!! I tried to play 2 players by myself and I can't do that because it's hard. My favorite level on brawl is Pokemon Stadium 2 because I love Pokemon Stadium for Nintendo 64 and Wii and also I like the music that plays on that level.

If you like I could play you sometime, and show you different fight styles. Just send me a PM or IM me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back