Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Feraligtr deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaLaMeNcE Xx

Ive played pokemon for a while now, but i havent seen that many Gtr decks. So i figured out that id trie to make one, so here is what i came up with:

Pokemon:
4x Corsola(uf)
4x Totodile(uf)
3x Croconaw(uf)
3x Feraligtr Ex
1x Feraligtr(uf)
3x Eevee(ds)
2x Jolteon Ex
1x Flareon Ex

Trainers:
4x Rare Candy
3x PETM
4x Tv Reporter or Holons Adventurer¨
3x Super scoop up
2x Warp Point
2x Pokemon Reversal
4x Stadium (need some tip on witch stadiums i should use. Ive been thinking maby 2 High Pressure System)

Energy
4x Boost
4x Lightning
9x Water
Strategy
The main strategy is to get out Corsola or Eevee, so i could start getting my Feraligtr up on the bench. If i have to start with totodile i would trie to get my hand on a gtr ex and a candy so i can as fast as possible get my gtr up. And hopefully i have some boost energys on my hand.
Midgame: I hopefully have my gtr ex active, and doing some heavy dmg. And ill use Jolteon and Flareon to do some damage from the bench, and boosting Feraligtr ex damage.

This is just an deck idea ive just started working on, and i dont got the whole deck completed. But i hope i could get some help that could improve my deck. :rolleyes:

Max out super scoop up, take out corsola and put in some other good thing like jirachi or plusle.
Also take out flareon and put in another jolteon.

But why take out corsola when i can us its attack to boost up my bench with totodile and croconaw??

And yeah, ive been thinking about taking out the flarion and adding one more jolteon.

first you should use 1 or 2 field workers becsue u have feraligatr. second you don't need corsola. take those out and max out with elms, a mentor and other trainers

Blaziken 1111 said:
first you should use 1 or 2 field workers becsue u have feraligatr. second you don't need corsola. take those out and max out with elms, a mentor and other trainers

Okay! i shal try that out

SaLaMeNcE Xx said:
But why take out corsola when i can us its attack to boost up my bench with totodile and croconaw??

i'm honestly in full support of people using stuff like corsola to boost their bench up instead or doing what EVERYBODY else is doing and just using jirachi coz, thouigh it's about as origional as putting cheese on a pizza, but it's tried n tested, though in this deck i'd have to agree that it's not as useful as other tech cards in this deck, as most of your cards are exs, and corsola can't search for them.

I disagree on fieldworker. Stick with Tv reporter, or Stevens Advice.

I do know someone who plays feraligatr ex, and he uses Holon Lass to pull the boost. Maybe it would be be too slow, but thought I'd mention it.

The people suggesting Jiarchi, are presumably aiming for a T2 Feraligatr EX. People seem to forget that the Turn 2 engine does fail, plus a Candied Feraligatr is always going to be weaker.

Stadium... depends what you're up against. If you don't think you need Island cave or High pressure system, then I'd probably go for Battle frontier as its the best general purpose stadium.

Looks fun though :) and Jolteon EX seems a good idea. You might want to mention its Pokepower in your strategy.

MG

I would go Steven's advice because Tv discards and the main reason u would use Tv is to discard and get it back or discard so an attack does more damage!

i would use unberion in place of flareon that way u can call a hurt poke up to be fiish off w/sore spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back