2 Heavy Ball
2 Cilan
2 Skyarrow Bridge

Energy: 16

9 Lightning
4 Water
3 Psychic

Round 1:

My opponent is this real cool guy. Curses I've forgotten his name, but the match went in my favor on this one.
I started with a Zekrom and a DCE. He started with a Fire-type Basic. I basically tanked with Zekrom that match. Still a good battle nonetheless. He couldn't setup at all really. I guess lack of Energy. But a win is a win and I took it.

1-0

Round 2:

This time my opponent plays something close to Gardevoir and Darmanitan. He wrecked me for 2 Prizes. But i was able to set up Regigigas and tank for 4 prizes. Oddly he had a Mewtwo but it was Prized. Lucky me!! At this point I'm 2-0.

2-0

Round 3:

This wasn't even fair to my opponent. She started with a lone Basic. I started with Regigigas and 2 DCE. 2 turns and it was over.

3-0

Round 4:

Round 4 was the best match all day. His name was Peter. He played a deck oddly similar to mine except minus starmie line and Zekroms. He took 2 Prizes before I could get 1. I finally killed one of his Basics. Then he promoted a FA Regi completely setup and everything. I lost a 3rd Prize to the guy but i Finally managed to take down Regi. He has only 1 more Prize to take. I still need 2. My Regi takes the active position only to be taken down by a out of nowhere Hippowdon. I was like what the clusterfudge. But i had been finally defeated. Leaving my record at 3-1.

3-1

Post Tournament:

I grabbed my two complementary packs and pulled the following notable cards:

Mewtwo FA EX
2 EXP Share

I was so excited when i pulled mewtwo. So overall awesome day. 2 EX's, a Shiny, 2 Zekroms, 3 DCE, and some nice trainers. THANKS FOR READING

Shadowleone

It was nice you pulled so many nice cards. I hope you'll continue coming to the events. Don't forget about OK States next month!

Glad you had fun. I was the guy standing next to you in line when you realized you needed cash, lol.

Back