Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Haves and Wants

YoungJohn06

Hello, here's a list of what I have and want. Please reply or PM me if you have something I list here or want something. :)

Wants: Nothing as of now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I need/want... for my haves now *sigh too long*

Base set:

All holos, 1st edition. (Every base set holo)

Jungle:

Name it I'll probably have it

Fossil:

same as Jungle

Team Rocket

Same as Jungle and Fossil

Gym Heros:

Just ask if there's something specific you need... I will hopefully have it

Gym Challenge:

Same as Heros. I have first edition Rockets Zapdos and a few other cards first edition in both, Heros and Challenge.

Neo 1:

Slowking
Cleffa
Feraligatr (Riptide)
Typhlosion (Fire Recharge)
Meganium (Energy doubler)
Cleffa
Sneasel
Murkrow
Metal Energy
Dark Energy
Recycle energy
Magby
Pichu
Ampharos
Azumarril
Heracross
Steelix
Togetic
Elekid
Arcade Game
Eco Gym

Discovery:

Espeon (***)
Forretress
Kabutops (some language I'm not sure and too lazy to look)
Poliwrath
Tyranitar
Beedrill
Butterfree

Revolation:

Crobat
Blissey
Entei
Jumpluff (1st)
Aerodactyle
Kingdra

Destiny:

Dark Scizor
Light Togetic
Dark Ursaring
Light Machamp
Dark Magcargo

Expedition:

Copycat
Feraligatr
Butterfree
Blastoise
Clefable
Golem
Machamp
Meganium
Pichu
Pidgeot
Venusaur
Ninetails
Typhlosion

Aquapolis

Ampharos
Arcanine
Bellossom
Blissey
Electrode
Entei
Exeggutor
Espeon
Houndoom
Muk
Scizor
Ninetails
Steelix
Suicune
Slowking
Tyranitar
Victreebell
Togetic
Zapdos
Elekid
Donphan
Parasect
Primeape

Skyridge:

Beedrill
Articuno
Gyrados
Jolteon
Raikou
Moltres
Ledian
Kabutops
Machamp
Magneton
Poliwrath
Raichu
Rhydon
Starmie
Steelix
Vaporeon
Nidoqueen
Wigglytuff

*note* I have many of the Crystal Pokemon, you just have to ask me which ones they are I've got them stored with some othercards and don't have them right here to tell which they are

Ruby Sapphire:

Aggron
Delcatty
Mightyena
Wailord
Mewtwo EX
Magmar EX
Electabuzz EX
Hitmonchan EX
Sneasel EX
Sceptile (enery trans)
Blaziken (Flamethrower)
Seaking
Pelliper
Sharpedo

Sandstorm:

Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Seviper
Zangoose
Wailord EX
Arcanine
Shiftry
Espeon
Wobbuffet
Kecleon
SandSlash
Pichu
Steelix

If there's something not on this list you want, let me know I can possibly get it.

Sorry for the lack of listing of specific cards before Neo... I've got a LOT of them and there's way too many to mention... with exception of the Gym I think I have every card from the sets before Neo... so if you need anything let me know.

I would prefer if the person I'm trading with sends first or at the same time as me. If you do not send... I will post about problems with you on here as well as report mail fraud and anything else I can do to make things horribile for you... bottom line if you're gonna trade.. send me my crap. :D I've gotten ripped off before and just don't want it to happen again. ;)

If you've got good reports for trade, then I won't if you want me to send first as I've not traded on here much.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: I'm not needing anything else right now... The wants I've pretty much got all of them or can get them very soon or don't want/need anymore. :) Sorry. Thanks for looking though.

Last edited:
I have the Expedition Tyranitar(did you want holo, RH, or non-holo, or does it not matter?), Desert Shaman, Oran berry, and possibly the Politoed(again, holo, RH, or non-holo?). I especially need Zangoose(if holo). I'm also interested in Seviper(if holo), Shiftry(if holo), Delcatty(if holo) and Mightyena(if holo version). LMK if you're interested.

Shining Umbreon said:
I have the Expedition Tyranitar(did you want holo, RH, or non-holo, or does it not matter?), Desert Shaman, Oran berry, and possibly the Politoed(again, holo, RH, or non-holo?). I especially need Zangoose(if holo). I'm also interested in Seviper(if holo), Shiftry(if holo), Delcatty(if holo) and Mightyena(if holo version). LMK if you're interested.

I forgot to mention the holo versions and not... mostly cause I have both non and holo lol. :p

Zangoose is reverse holo..

Seviper is Holo
Shiftry is Holo but I don't know if I want to trade it
Delcatty I have the holo version in reverse holo and holo...
Mightyena same as Delcatty.

I really need the Shaman and Oran berry.

How many Desert Shaman do you have?

I'd do like... a Holo T-tar and a few Desert Shaman (like 3-5 unless you'd do more.... if you don't have that many then lemme know how many you do have.) for Seviper, Delcatty and Mightyena.

Last edited:
YoungJohn06 said:
I forgot to mention the holo versions and not... mostly cause I have both non and holo lol. :p

Zangoose is reverse holo..

Seviper is Holo
Shiftry is Holo but I don't know if I want to trade it
Delcatty I have the holo version in reverse holo and holo...
Mightyena same as Delcatty.

I really need the Shaman and Oran berry.

How many Desert Shaman do you have?

I'd do like... a Holo T-tar and a few Desert Shaman (like 3-5 unless you'd do more.... if you don't have that many then lemme know how many you do have.) for Seviper, Delcatty and Mightyena.
I only have 1 Desert Shaman to spare. I have 2 Oran Berry. Since Zangoose is RH I'd be most interested in Seviper and Shiftry. Any of the others(including Zangoose) are okay too, but I really need those SS holos for my set. LMK what sounds like a deal to you. Thanks!

Shining Umbreon said:
I only have 1 Desert Shaman to spare. I have 2 Oran Berry. Since Zangoose is RH I'd be most interested in Seviper and Shiftry. Any of the others(including Zangoose) are okay too, but I really need those SS holos for my set. LMK what sounds like a deal to you. Thanks!

Would Zangoose, Seviper, and mightyena for T-tar (Holo if you would) and 1 desert shaman and 2 oran berry be okay? If you need Shiftry I can throw it in.

Shadow Cacnea - I'll do 2-3 Wynaut and a pichu for Cradily and 2 oran berry. Would that be fair?

If so, pm me so we can exchange address info and make arrangements.

I've got a holo Tyrannitar. I've also got a few of the commons and uncommons. I need the Wailord ex. Check my HW list (in my sig) for the rest of what I've got. (the Sceptile is currently on trade-hold)

Back