Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Haves/Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperoR88

Hi there. I am quite new to pokegym.net. I have little friends to trade with so I thought of making this Haves/Wants list.

I am from The Netherlands so it would be nice if there are any Dutch people that have one of the cards I am looking for.

Anyway, here is the (small) list:

Wants

I only want English cards!

(On alphabetical order)

• 2x Weezing GE 31/106
  • 3x Koffing GE 74/106
I also like other Pokémon with poison abilities. (For a deck.) Post suggestions if you want!

Haves

I only have English cards!

Almost all cards are in perfect condition. Ask me to be sure, because I traded some of them with others.

(On alphabetical order)

• 1x Beedrill GE 13/106
  • 1x Cresselia MD 2/100
  • 1x Dialga GE 16/106
  • 1x Dialga GE 16/106 (Reversed Holo)
  • 1x Dialga LV.X PROMO DP17
  • 1x Moltres MD 10/100 (Reversed Holo)
  • 1x Multi Energy PK 89/108
  • 1x Pachirisu GE 5/102
  • 1x Palkia MD 11/100
  • 1x Rampardos MT 33/123
  • 1x Sunflora SW 38/132
  • 1x Wormadam SW 41/132
I haven't traded online yet, so I can't tell you about my reputation...

Last edited:
I have all of your wants. However, I'm from the US. I am interested in your Pachirusu GE, and Darkrai Lv X promo. LMK if we can work something out!

I have all of your wants. However, I'm from the US. I am interested in your Pachirusu GE, and Darkrai Lv X promo. LMK if we can work something out!
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have a Pachirisu GE, but no Darkrai LV.X PROMO... I only have a Dialga LV.X PROMO! Still interested?

Well yes, I have Cresselia, Palkia, Moltres (Rev. holo), Flareon (Rev. holo and non-holo.) and ofcourse some uncommens and commens from the boosters. I don't know if you are interested in those... I play Pokémon again after 5 years, so I don't have much new cards :wink:!

So are you still interested in my Dialga LV.X PROMO? Or only in my Pachirisu GE?

I am willing to make a new deck that can poison my opponent's Pokémon. Do you know/have any cards that can do that very easily? (And are great hitters?) Because I want to test them together with Weezing's Poké-BODY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back