Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Houston GC Report.

Caleb

I did'nt really plan on writing a report but I've been convinced by Austin so here we go I'll make it short and simple with as much as I can remember. Ohh I was playing with my Venubliss just soo u know.

Round 1 Me vs. Some Kid
Don't really remember much it was a fairly fast game and I won.
1-0

Round 2 Me vs. Some other Kid
He played a crawdaunt deck and I KO his active with Venusaur thinking even if he Ko'ed his Electrode ex he would'nt KO me but boost turned my world around. So I brought up shuckle to buy time to power a bulbasaur into venusaur but Pow! Hand Extension. Killed all the bulbasaurs :frown: and then I was dead before I could say Fly-go-hi-go-my-go-bi-go.
1-1

Round 3 Me vs. Matthew
He played Flariados (Hope I spelled that correctly) four cards I needed were in my prizes and right before I made a comeback time was called. (Some people say I could'nt have come back but I think I coud've done it.)
1-2 (Im feeling pretty bad about now but keep playing)

Round 4 Me vs. Zach (not the one who won the trip to worlds)
He plays cradily but I come out winning yay me!
2-2

Round 5 Me Vs. Some kid.
Don't really remember this game but I know I won!
3-2

Round 6
Play against a kid who got basics but no evolutions.
4-2

UPDATE!!!-They put up the top 8 and me and one other 4-2 made it in me making 8th yay!:clap:

T8

Game 1 Me Vs. Adam
I get a slow hand and get destroyed.

Game 2 Me Vs. Adam
Close game came down to him giving in at the edge of defeat.

Game 3 Me Vs. Adam
We passed our time and each had one prize left. It was 2 Blissy Ex against a ludicolo and qiute a few other basics sitting around. Almost lost if he had drawn a STR charm since I did'nt change blissy.

I win Match One onto T4

Game 1 & 2 Me Vs. Austin
He Owns with LBS. End of story.

Props.
God (For the Luck)
My Mom (drivig support birth etc.)
Diana (for trading me the blissy I needed)
Adam (for playing a great game and being a good sport to the last)
Sandra (For taking me to regionials since I did'nt do a regionials report.)
Anyone else I missed. (For whatever they did Thx)

Slops
Whoever took Tina's Keys.
Whoever did somthing against the spirt of the game. (Cheating, Distracting, Ruining the fun for you or sombody else, etc.)

Thx to everyone who came out-Caleb C.

Well I know how it fells 2b ignored. Most of the time it is when my brother is ignoring me telling him to stop ignoring me while I ignore him.

Sry I could'nt help.-Caleb C.

AvianTheEmperor said:
Yes, being ignored is rather annoying when you're new to forums. You're never taken seriously. Thanks again.

And you won't be taken seriously when you hi-jack threads like you just did. Here's a kid that has posted his first tournament report and he's excited. Then someone like you comes on and ask for a stupid phone number, WITHOUT mentioning said report. Then there's the tone. "You'll ask once more". Here's some advice, use some common sense and PM someone that you know lives in Diana's area.

Hey Caleb, GREAT JOB. I love the 11-14 group in our area. So many good players. It's good to see you up there playing with the best. You said you were ready to play, and you backed it up. GREAT JOB. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the top seats in the future.

Thx hope to see you at worlds and if I don't win a GC this weekend maybe if my mom will take me, nationials.

Thx-Caleb C.

Team Cook said:
And you won't be taken seriously when you hi-jack threads like you just did. Here's a kid that has posted his first tournament report and he's excited. Then someone like you comes on and ask for a stupid phone number, WITHOUT mentioning said report. Then there's the tone. "You'll ask once more". Here's some advice, use some common sense and PM someone that you know lives in Diana's area.

Hey Caleb, GREAT JOB. I love the 11-14 group in our area. So many good players. It's good to see you up there playing with the best. You said you were ready to play, and you backed it up. GREAT JOB. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the top seats in the future.

Alright, I deserve that, I'm sorry for not saying congrats to Caleb. Congrats Caleb, you did do a good job. Continue your winning streak. Now as your comment "Here's some advice, use some commen sense and PM someone that you know lives in Diana's area." If I knew someone on here that did, would I be asking on a public thread? As far as "I'll ask once more goes" I posted that because no one responed to me the first time I asked on a different thread. Just because I'm new to a forum, as I previously posted, doesn't mean I should be ignored and I think it's very rude. I'm just as important as any of the "regulars" that visit and post on this forum. I apologize once again to Caleb for not giving you your props on my first post that I put on your thread.

nice job on beating adam. and congrats on getting to the t4!
those sandpaper cards are weird btw.
I believe Diana car is Full I am not sure.

see you guys at Dallas.

TINA

PS: Brent S (1st 15+ Houston) , Dylan L (1st 11-14 OK), and Demi (2nd 10- Houston) stole my keys.
(The Kids who were with Rocketman)

Sorry tina and it's ok aviantheemperor (sorry if I spelled ur screen name wrong) like I said I know how it feels and I would'nt know who to ask over pokegym so sory.

thx everyone-Caleb C.

AvianTheEmperor said:
Alright, I deserve that, I'm sorry for not saying congrats to Caleb. Congrats Caleb, you did do a good job. Continue your winning streak. Now as your comment "Here's some advice, use some commen sense and PM someone that you know lives in Diana's area." If I knew someone on here that did, would I be asking on a public thread? As far as "I'll ask once more goes" I posted that because no one responed to me the first time I asked on a different thread. Just because I'm new to a forum, as I previously posted, doesn't mean I should be ignored and I think it's very rude. I'm just as important as any of the "regulars" that visit and post on this forum. I apologize once again to Caleb for not giving you your props on my first post that I put on your thread.

Okay, thanks for acknowledging Caleb's report.

Now, don't take it personally. You are NOT being ignored. It is your question that is being ignored. You can't expect anyone to just give you other people's phone numbers or contact info. We just don't do that. Do we know you? If you PM me and tell me who you are, and also send YOUR contact info, I may be able to help you. I will NOT give you anyone's contact info, but if you want me to pass yours along, I might be able to do that.

Back