Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My own Do the wave deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

guilleg33

Hey everyone, i just finished my alakazam deck, now im working on my own Do the wave deck; in order to finish my 4th classical deck of tcg.

I think i know exactly how wiggly's decks works and i'm thinking this as a Colorless-only type.

What do you think about this list? (of course only 1st gen is alowed) Apart of ditto i dont know another good basic colorless pokemon for late. Spearrow is fast 10 attack and free retreat, plus can deal 40 dmg with :colorless::colorless::colorless: . Bill, CPUS, PP, clefairy doll and removals as core, then some oaks and recycle stuff.
I think Challenge! could be a core trainer also, instead of GOW. But both would be ok because with oaks , dolls and bill the deck is fast already.
Ditto can copy anything, so its always a good deal. I dont play any switch because there are no pokemon with high retreat cost.

I have 100% of colorless pokemon, so,why put basic energy when you have cololess with aditional effects? Potion energy heals 10, and full heal can take out poison or aslept. I think is MUCH better by so far play those energys instead basics (if your deck does not ask for some particular color). A full heal energy is much better than a single grass or fire, for example. X4 extra lighting just for recycle and to be sure to have enough energy. Double colorless are Core.

So here we go:

Pokémon (16)

x4 Jigglypuff
x4 Wigglytuff
x4 Spearrow (jungle)
x4 Ditto (fossil)

Trainer (28)

x4 bill
x4 pluspower
x4 energy removal
x4 clefairy doll
x3 gust of wind / x3 Challenge!
x3 computer search
x3 professor oak
x2 item finder
x1 nightly garbage run

Energy (16)

x4 double colorless
x4 full heal energy
x4 potion energy
x4 lighting energy

any suggestions?????

So, what format are you planning on here: Unlimited, up to but not including Gym Leaders? The post makes it difficult to tell.

The deck seems very weak to decks that spam Energy Removal and Super Energy Removal. What is your counterplay to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back