Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGame

Does any one know if you have to have a my pokemon account in order to report tourney results? I have tried to report results and sanction other tourneys but cant get in to the reporting function. Any thoughts or advice gratefully received!!

TheGame said:
Does any one know if you have to have a my pokemon account in order to report tourney results? I have tried to report results and sanction other tourneys but cant get in to the reporting function. Any thoughts or advice gratefully received!!

The answer is 'yes'.

My Pokemon is the one login and location you'll use to manage all of your POP activities.

Players, League Leaders, Professors and TOs will use the My Pokemon section of the site to find their rankings, sanction and report tournaments and operate leauges.

If you already had a POP ID, the site will allow you to re-use it, if you didn't it'll give you one on the spot!

Thanks,
Prof. Dav

I'm confused.
I have an ID that was e-mailed to me which worked when signing up for the My Pokémon. It was strange because that was the ID I got in the e-mail that I was accepted as a professor. That is my POP ID?
Well, I have another ID that I received at my first santionned tourney from the PUI. What happens to that ID? How do I get counted for the tournements I've played in?

Email either the OP or the Professor help section at the OP website about your dilema and also which ID you prefer to have. They're generally very helpful in getting that done (altho, you don't want to contact them over a weekend, then they're just kinda nasty to deal with...)

bullados said:
Email either the OP or the Professor help section at the OP website about your dilema and also which ID you prefer to have. They're generally very helpful in getting that done (altho, you don't want to contact them over a weekend, then they're just kinda nasty to deal with...)

What makes you say that?

We aren't here on the weekends, so hopefully you aren't getting a negative response from anyone on a weekend.

Prof. Dav

I have so many ID's that I'm getting messed up! I sent an email to PUI that list all of my ID's and passwords (4 I think!)

That email was almost a week ago, and I haven't seen a response.

It wouldn't be a big deal normally, but I can't get into the League store to order the May kits!

Does anyone know where to go if I need to report incorrect tournament results? The matches won lost and tied are incorrect on my stats. Who do i e-mail?

I e-mailed them but have not received a reply. I guess this means the earliest I hear from them would be Monday.

In the meantime, I will be at another tournement. I told them I would like the POP ID used in the My Pokemon account to be the one I have been using at tournements, my player ID.
Should I use the POP ID listed in the account or the player ID I have been using at the tournements?
I figure I should use the player ID but I just wanted to make sure (or else I'll find it hard to sleep :) )

ShadowCard said:
I e-mailed them but have not received a reply. I guess this means the earliest I hear from them would be Monday.

In the meantime, I will be at another tournement. I told them I would like the POP ID used in the My Pokemon account to be the one I have been using at tournements, my player ID.
Should I use the POP ID listed in the account or the player ID I have been using at the tournements?
I figure I should use the player ID but I just wanted to make sure (or else I'll find it hard to sleep :) )

All,
Since the re-launch of the site we've been extremely busy working out the kinks on the website, and our database.

In that time, we've also been inundated with emails from customers with questions and problems with the new site.

We are answering email as fast as possible right now. Our response times may vary depending upon the volume of messages we have to answer.

If you have questions or problems regarding your My Pokemon account, and you have not emailed [email protected], our response to you may be delayed, as we have made the answering [email protected] our priority response at this time due to the launch of My Pokemon.

Email to [email protected] and [email protected] will still be answered promptly, but on a second priority. If you are a league leader who is having trouble with their League priveleges, please read the instructions here: http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/league/ for more information.

Thanks for your patience!

Prof. Dav

It's great to see PUI and POP are busy with the website again :) Any news on the professor programme or chats yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back