Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my ranking....is missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benlugia

Gallery Contributor
I need some help...you see, my Tournament ID is 2145, however, it is listed as someone else. i have participated in EX Sandstorm, EX Dragons, and City Champs at Timewarp NJ, and EX TM/TA in NYC. I am VERY upset about this. my password wouldn't even work. can someone please tell me what I should do?

contact the TO who gave you your POP id if you can.

It is surprisingly easy to get players names wrong when reading their (or your own) handwriting. Since your password doesn't work I'd expect that the password is for a different POP ID. Please note that though it is possible to decode POPIDs from the details available on the web you need to know with certainty the pop ID of some players who were issued POP IDs numerically close to yours.

If you know the sanctioned tournament IDs you have entered then you can see if you are actually one of the participants.

pm me with your name and details of the sanctioned events and I'll have a dig and see what I can unearth.

In the end the more information you can provide to PUI or the TO the better chance you have of getting the situation fixed. Also TOs can't change details, heck you can't change your own details. To do that you have to email PUI.

Is the "someone else" - TJ VANVALKENBERG??

If it is, you may have confused the POP ID with "rowid" that is displayed when one views their own rankings results...

And further, if I'm on the right track, your rowid is 1401...and I've PMed you about this as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back