Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My real states report. Top 8.

nishidawin

This is the real one. Not the won liam made for me. Lol. Oh, and I'm playing ZPSTM

Round 1 vs. Nate Pritz with Zeel
He starts lone Pachi, and I get the turn 1 tornadus.
1-0

Round 2 vs ??? with ???
This was pretty easy. I sweep with mewtwo.
2-0

Round 3 vs Dylan with Mag/eel
He starts lone Magnemite, and I pachi donk him.
3-0

Round 4 vs Percy with Zeel
This game was weird. I get a fast start, and it gets to 2-6. He struggled against mewtwo, but he eventually kills my mewtwo with thunderus. I bring up mewtwo, play Pachi with 2 energy, and kill thunderus. He kills my mewtwo, and i bring my up my pachi. I catcher his cleffa for final prize.
4-0

Round 5 vs Kier with Reshiboar
I kill all off his tepigs, and get cheap prizes for the win.
5-0

Round 6 vs Ian with Zeel
I get a good start, while he lacks a supporter. It was a kinda of close game, but I end up killing his mewtwo for my last 2 prizes.
6-0

Round 7 vs Jack with Zeel
Do I need to explain this? Anyways, it was close but the game was in his control because I lacked supporters.
6-1

I make it into top 16, 2nd seed playing colter.

Top 16 vs Colter with MPS
Game 1: He won the mewtwo war pretty easy.
Game 2: He got a bad start, lone mewtwo. I won like t3 with my mewtwo.
Game 3: He gets a bad start, and i get a decent one. I kill his mewtwos with my, and he runs out of steam.

Top 8 vs Daniel with Durant
Game 1: I start the game off with a pachi and 4 nrg start. I lose pretty quick after the t1 mill for 4.
Game 2: I get a decent start, but i have to attack with tornadus. I couldn't keep up with his milling, and i lost in the end.
Overall, 5th place. I pull mewtwo and shaymin ex out of my packs.

Props:
BODHI FOR GATHERING THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY TO BEAT DISCORD(Jack) IN A EPIC TOP 4 MATCH.
Liam
Jackson
Scooters
Rainbowdash
Jaquar
Chris
Hayhay
Kier
Brian
Drevis
Pulling mewtwo

Slops: