2 Scott
2 Warp Point
2 Night Matinence

Energies:(16)
4 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble Energy
7 :psychic:
2 :fighting:

Strategy: basic G&G strat while using gyarados to counter mag(alot of them in my area) by using gardevoirs PK psy shadow for the quick 20 dmg on gyarados for flail also the dusknoir line helps alot
All opinions, ratings, recommended changes are all welcome, so thanks in advance

Last edited:
- 2 Stones, -2 Felicitys, - 1 Castaway
+4 POV, +1 Roessanes
Nice build, I am NOT an Archetype Person, But Those Changes will help make this deck MORE consistant!!!

thanks will do.
same here, this is the first archtype i've made, i had all the cards so i figured why not, its ran pretty good so i guess i'll use it till regionals and then find something else

Okay, GOOD LUCK! I would like to see some of your deck ideas, I love seeing something NEW for a change in this format, Later!!!

-Gallade
+Gardy SW

3 Gallade is just so uncessary.

Not if you want the deck to be aggressive. You only want 3 Gardy's if your going to be playing a much more advanced game. (IE: Trying to shut your opponent down with Psychic Lock).

I tend to like to play both versions, but only according to my metagame.:thumb:

hmm i see, yeah i think im going to change it back to 3 gallade because i usually end up using at least two and if i only have two in my deck then one could be prized

-1 Scramble
+1 Roseanne's

And yeah, go back to 3 Gallade.

Also, I'd say take out Pachi for Stantler/Furret, but maybe that's just me.

k that does sound right, i always have a scramble or two just sitting in my hand. as for the pachi i think im gonna keep him, he's been working pretty well for me ill give furret a try though

you need furret. you cant just run a g&g without the ability to run it fast.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

why would lake boundary benefit you? when both main pokemon in your deck are weak to one type, i wouldnt boost that likelihood anymore.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

-2 lake boundary, +2 premier ball. You have night maintenance, but that only puts it into your deck. with premier ball, it goes straight from the discard to the hand, or from the deck to the hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back