4 plus power
4 quick ball
4 great ball
2 expert belt
1 luxury ball
1 night maintenance

2:psychic:

enerfy=2

Strategy= try to donk there pokemon fast.. if they start with 1 pokemon and you go second you usually win.. if they start with 2 pokemon sometimes you can kill the 1st pokemon with flash bites and unown !;s power, then just use shuppet to kill the other but it depends on the HP of the pokemon.. comments are appreciated

Last edited:
While this is a good list, I doubt that you will get the donk in very many games. You only play 2 shuppet and 2 energy. Most lists will play 3 or 4 shuppet. If you think about it, you have only a 2-17 chance of starting with shuppet. Secondly, you play NO evolutions. While you may deem this as insignificant, this is something to look at.

A simple 1-1 mewtwo tech or a small machamp line, would destroy your deck and lets be honest, a mewtwo/machamp is very common in many popular decks like Gengar, sp toolboxes, flygon etc. If you plan to play shuppet competivitly, you should try to think about these matchups.

Another thing is the potent spiritomb. If your opponent plays spirtomb,you are in big trouble.

So whats your plan when your opponent starts with a dark Spiritomb? (I wont even mention Mr Mime)

Lol I was about to post teh same as JandPDS. Spiritomb will be big at competitive events and I dont think that Shuppet/Uxie stands a chance. Mr. Mime does just ruin you though if your only running 2 enogee. Would add more at least for that reason.

haha yeah it obiously has some tough matchups but no one plays that kind of stuff here in utah... and its just for fun lol

No offense but how exactly can shuppet donk? I dont own any shuoppets and havent seen one in competitive play in my area.

Shuppet does 30 damage for 1 energy, then you return it and all cards attached to your hand.

Thus if you play expertbelt, and 4 plus powers, you do 90 damage for one energy.

Toss in some Crobat drops you can increase that number.
Strategy= try to donk there pokemon fast.. if they start with 1 pokemon and you go second you usually win.. if they start with 2 pokemon sometimes you can kill the 1st pokemon with flash bites and unown !;s power, then just use shuppet to kill the other but it depends on the HP of the pokemon.. comments are appreciated

Uxie Double Donk, sometimes is replaced with majority of the time,. Uxie is still a better build than any straight Shuppet donk. Shuppet is sort of the simplistic version. Both builds falter because of a somewhat common card in the cities format with spiritomb.

A Banette will help you out with Mewtwo. For Machamp, a Mime Jr. will help out with Mr. Mime and Unown Q. Mr. Mime, Mime Jr. and Unown Q will also help out great because they're a complete wall if your opponent doesn't have 3 energy. I would take out the Unown !. By the way, it is very fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back