Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Start Bar is too big!

Tentacruel13

My Start Bar(or whatever it's called) is too big!

toobig.png

It could be because I was messing around with accessibility options, but I don't know.
Any ideas to get it back to size?:confused:

Looks kind of normal to me. If you can't adjust in properties then do a System Restore before you did an adjustment. This will clear the issue!

:)

Start - Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore - Restore to an earlier time.

Once you get to System Restore, it will tell you what to do.

That's normal size, dude.

If you do a System restore, you may lose some data that isn't backed up.

What you can do if it's too big is:

Right-click it, hit Lock task bar (or whatever Windows calls it) to where it's unchecked, drag it smaller, lock it back. I'd try that before doing a system restore.

That's normal size, dude.

If you do a System restore, you may lose some data that isn't backed up.

What you can do if it's too big is:

Right-click it, hit Lock task bar (or whatever Windows calls it) to where it's unchecked, drag it smaller, lock it back. I'd try that before doing a system restore.

actually system restore will bring back, if possible, deleted files, changed settings, programs, etc. But it wont remove folders, files, etc or change word documents.

Chances are he won't lose any data.

actually system restore will bring back, if possible, deleted files, changed settings, programs, etc. But it wont remove folders, files, etc or change word documents.

Chances are he won't lose any data.
It wont remove any files he DIDN'T have before the restore point was made?

Hmm... I thought it did.

My bad.

Well, dude
if you want the Start menu bar smaller

go to:
Right click on Desktop to go to Properties
Then go to Settings tab
then Change screen resolution size to be a bit bigger in size
Then your start menu bar is smaller.

Cheers.

But it sounds like he didn't change resolution, but an option making the start bar bigger for people with impaired vision in one of the sections of the accessibility.

Back