Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My swing at a Mamoswine Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregWebster

This is my first attempt at a deck, so let me know whats up. I tried to design a deck that could be easily be upgraded once Stormfront comes out and brings the fighting type Mamoswines out, so please remember I will be switching all the LA Mamos out for new ones when I can, but until then I want to make this deck competitve.

4-3-3 Mamoswine LA
3-2 Gliscor
2-2 Claydol
4 Groudon LA

2 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point
2 Quick Ball
1 Super Scoop Up

4 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search
2 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Team Galactic's Mars

4 Call Energy
4 Water
10 Fighting

The Groudons are for pumping up the Mamos with energy fast and refilling gliscor after he has fled with his burning poison attack. I was thinking about dropping the Gliscors entirely since I cannot get ahold of any Lvl. Xs

I think Weaavile are btter than groundon. Then you can play Moonlight stadium so Mamoswine gets free retreat along with the +10 for each special dark. Makes the deck faster. Plus sometimes you dont always have 2 fighting enrgy in your hands and with the weavil aproach you only have to run 14 energys which gives you and extra 4 space to put anything of your likeing.

I really would rather not run Weavile, since for one, I don't have more than 3 darkness energies. I also prefer groudon because they are basic and have a high hp, better for stalling. I may consider replacing the gliscors with weaviles though. Thanks!

Last edited:
Why not Kyogre over Groudon? Lets you swarm Water Energies, lets you use Mantine for lowering retreat on everyone, and Mamoswine really only needs 1 fighting energy (plus if Kyogre ever gets a chance to attack, it'll do bench spread which Mamoswine benefits from)

You aren't able to run Stark Mountain yet with Mamoswine lines, so water seems a much better support then fighting.

I think a few TM-1 are in order as well... 'cause you'll want those evolutions out ASAP, and IIRC, Swinub has fairly... useless attacks :/

Just something to chew on...

u need to put 2 more rare candies in cause like rai said swinub attacks suck badly
only 1 cathinas fleelings and maby a team galitics wager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back