3 Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Twins
2 Rare Candy

Energy (13):
8 Psychic
3 Warp
2 Rescue

Typical strategy for Vilegar. Start with Tomb, collector and evolve using darkness grace/BTS. Get out Vileplume as soon as possible to keep trainer lock. Attack using Poltergeist and Shadow room when necessary, but in my take, have an Infernape lvlx on the bench to pull out pokemon from the bench for easy picking. The reason why I have two twins, is because I am expecting my first spiritomb to die at least. What do you think?

Last edited:
there is no infernape is SV. i think you mean infernape 4, hes from RR. im not sure why you are using infernape 4 x unless your sure your opponent's bench is full of weak pokemon since your opponent is the one that chooses which pokemon to send in. if you want a choice in who your opponent sends out, i'd use luxray gl x instead but then again putting in sp in a stage 2 deck is not a very good idea.

I meant RR, lol.. And why do you think it is not a very good idea? If someone plays out a garchomp as the active, and I use infernape's ability and all they have on the bench are crobats, bronzong, and pixies, then they are in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back