Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Team Magma Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMasterFlabface

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
This is a deck I am using right now in a Unlimited tourney, but I am just testing this deck out for the State Championships. So some cards are used for Unlimited, I just need to know what to take out for them and what cards to add.

Pokemon
4 TM's Groudon
3 TM's Aggron
4 TM's Poochyena (66/95)
4 TM's Mightyena - 2(37/95), 2(21/95)
3 TM's Zangoose

Trainers
3 TM Ball
4 TM Schemer
3 Maxie
2 TM Hideout
2 Switch
2 Copycat
3 Moo-Moo Milk
3 Power Charge
2 Gust of Wind (Need these taken out for something)

Energy
10 Fighting
4 Darkness
4 Magma Energy

Well I got plenty of TA & TM cards, just need some help improving my TM deck. This deck gets a lot of Basics out fast and sometimes Evolutions. I also need some help getting rid of my Gust of Winds cause I can't use them in Modified, and any other cards you think are not needed. Please reply with some fixes and additions that this deck needs. Thnx :cool:

Try Tv Reporters

Well I checked your deck, why dont you quit the gust of winds and try TV reporters so you can discard Magma's Aggron and try Maxie next turn to take out discarded aggron.

:psychic: LEGENDARY POKéMON TRAINER B@SS... :psychic:

Well that why I have TM Schemers in there to discard TM's Aggron to draw 4 cards. I was thinking about adding Warp Points, they might help me out a little bit. :)

try the magma tm worked good in my one since certain decks run low energy could stop ray alittle

Yeah I will try the TMs, I think it will really hurt my sisters Blaze Ex/Ray Ex deck. I think it might hurt my friends Gardevoir Ex deck that really annoys me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back