Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MyPokemon now lists Deactivated Organizers/Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderPhil

For all of you that have a MyPokemon account you can now see organizers and league leaders who have been suspended from Pokemon Organized Play for a period of time.

If you are an organizer you now have the ability to view the entire Deactivated Members list which includes normal players, organizers, and league leaders who are currently suspended from POP.

Don't become another statistic folks! :wink:

Last edited:
Good thing, meaby now anybody can answer our question, by looking into that list.
How long are we suspended????

I believe that just like the Professor List, the Deactivated Members/Organizer listings are region based (North America, Europe, South America, etc.)

I think we are on the list were each suspended players is on.
We are suspended as players, we weren't TO or Prof anymore at the moment that suspension was filled.

See my Suspended why topic.

The only players/organizers that are listed as deactivated are located within North America from my account. Maybe an European Organizer could verify if they have different results in their MyPokemon account? There must be a difference between MyPokemon accounts from one region to another.

Are you able to give an average period of suspension?
what is kind of standard? 1 year , 2 years, 5 years.
I don't have a clue how long we can be suspended.

Depends on the infraction, which are not listed on the page. A couple have one to two year suspensions, others five and another nearly thirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back